Part 1: Pleasuring A Shy Angel

A/N: I'd say this takes place around episodes 2 to 4 in terms of personality. Where Crim is still not very experienced but starting to learn the ropes. But technically it's an AU since it'll be his first time. Enjoy!

Also, I'm new to writing smut; hell I'm new to sex in general. So I'm uncomfortable using words like "clit, vagina," etc. Bear with me, sorry I'm so innocent.

Background: You found brothel called First Timer Fun. Apparently you get to pay, and experience your first time (if you're truly a virgin) with another virgin. You got matched with a shy hermaphrodite angel named Crimvael.

   "S-So um…yeah…s-sorry, I'm kinda new to this…um…" "Hey hey, that's what this place is all about. You're not alone. You're fine, cutie~." You reassure the cute angel, after you both had stripped naked. He was sitting between your legs, shoulders pressed against your soft DD cup breasts. You slowly run your fingers through his soft blonde hair. His face is as red as his halo, which is steaming. "Relaaaax~..."

You try slowly moving into things, still running your fingers through his long golden hair with one hand as you slowly move the other up his thigh and towards his crotch. "A-Ah~!" He lets out a soft, high-pitched moan. "Atta boy~," you whisper in his ear, making him shiver. Very tenderly, you slip a finger inside of his girl part. "Ahhh~!" He moaned again, surprised that you were so excited about this. Your other hand finally stopped fluffing his golden locks and wrapped around his huge dick.

You were experiencing the full pleasure of being with a hermaphrodite, playing with both of his parts at once. And it seems Crim is enjoying it as well~! He's breathing quickly yet heavily, and letting a moan escape every so often. Within a few moments, with a little help from an extra finger of yours being secretly slipped up the back, Crim shoots from both parts.

"W-Wow…" You flip the boy around and hug him into your boobs. "Did that feel good?" "Mhmmm~." He nods, catching his breath from the amount of stimulation he just received. "Once you're all recharged with that huge member down there…let's try something different~! For now, just relax and recharge…" You continue to hug the angel boy, and you can tell this is only the beginning of your fun together~!

To Be Continued!