Knight from Another World

You begin your journey, hoping to find your brother in Mondstadt. Your traveling companion Paimon leads the way to the city. On your way to the city gates someone approached you from behind, it was Amber an outrider of the Knights of Favonius. You explained what brings you to the city of freedom. While chatting with Amber, you noticed that the sky turned grey, it was because of the dragon Stormterror. This dragon is one of the four winds but people thinks that it betrayed Mondstadt, since it is attacking the city. You met a guy named Kaeya, he goes by title of Calvary Captain in the Knights of Favonius.

-2 Months Later-
You're now an Honorary Knight of Favonius, you defeated the dragon "Stormterror" whose real name is Dvalin. You knew the identity of the Anemo Archon who goes by the name Venti in his mortal form. You also made friends with the other Knights except you and Kaeya were not actually close. During the Stormterror attack, you noticed that he didn't show up that much. You heard from some people that Kaeya is secretive and some of the things he says are lies. To check if they are stating a fact, you went to talk to Diluc at the tavern "Angel's Share", he is Kaeya's brother so you're sure he knows a lot about him, although they are not really close. Diluc says that you can only trust half of what Kaeya says.

You ordered a drink from Diluc and sat somewhere vacant. You and Paimon sat and a few minutes later, Kaeya went to sit with both of you. "Well hello there Ms. Honorary Knight, I didn't expect to see you here. You seem too young to be drinking." "Excuse me? I might not look like it but I'm on the right age to drink alcohol, Sir." You said in reply. He chuckled as he drank from his cup. "I really think you're pretty and maybe you could be my new girlfriend."
"Your words are sweet, yet they are sugar-coated. Anyway you look so handsome when you drink." You replied but he unexpectedly said "I knew it you like me back."

"Ooh Paimon's smelling a new relationship to happen!" Paimon said while you and Kaeya just stared at each other. Many girls say that he's probably a heartbreaker and a cheater, that explains why he has many exes. Everytime Kaeya talks to you, you could feel your heart racing but your good at controlling it. You weren't really sure if you wanted to date him but this opportunity is hard come by so you said "Yep, you got it right handsome." Even if you are a traveler from another world, you still have the freedom to love someone.

You and Kaeya started dating and you saw who he really was inside. People misjudged him just because he has many exes, his past relationships just really didn't work out. He's actually comfortable to show his real self to you. When facing other people, he might appear as a mysterious, secretive, liar, and guy full of sugar-coated words. But the truth is, he's caring, sweet, honest, loving, and every good adjective you could find. He was your reason to stay in Teyvat. In your 3 years of dating he never cheated on you. Sometimes you wish that you and your twin are reunited so you could introduce him. This gave you the courage to find your twin. You found your twin after going through countless journeys and you are now reunited, Kaeya needed to stay in Mondstadt to attend to matters and protect Mondstadt. In fact, you changed him he's now active at doing missions and he doesn't drink that much anymore. While you and your twin are on the city gates, an arrow unexpectedly came from behind you and your twin, but you protected your twin and you got shot instead. It was a shot in the heart, you needed a heart transplant but no one can donate, so Kaeya wants to offer his heart for you to live. The knights and your twin tried to stop him but he keep insisting that he wanted to donate his heart to you. He really loves you so much.

You woke up in a room, seeing your twin, Paimon, Venti, Diluc and the other Knights there, but Kaeya he wasn't present. You asked them about what happened, and you found out Kaeya died. Tears started to fall from your eyes as you realized your lover was gone, you wished you could turn back time, you wished he didn't die and you did instead. They gave you a letter that Kaeya wrote before he died.

"To my dearest Y/N,
If you are reading this I just wanted to say your beautiful. I love you with all of my heart. The times we spent together, will always remain in my heart. You are the best thing that happened to me, but sometimes we need to accept that someone is gone, even if it's your most loves person. If you are reading this, I'm probably dead now, but my heart will always beat for you.
Love,
Kaeya."

Your tears fell even harder after reading that letter.

They all unexpectedly smiled as Kaeya entered the room with a bouquet of flowers.
So that means they actually managed to find a heart donor? Thank God.
"Kaeya? Wtf you silly, don't ever do that to me again!" You said with tears still falling down.
He just smiled and said "I didn't know you were so easily fooled Y/N."
He gave you a bouquet of flowers filled with your favorite, Glaze Lilies.
He then kneeled in front of you with a ring, you were shocked when you saw him do that.
"My dear Y/N, you are the sweetest and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, the best thing that happened to me, will you marry me?"
"Does my twin know about this?"
You twin nodded
"Yes of course handsome."
He put the ring on your finger and everyone cheered.
"I'm so happy to know that I will marry a such a beautiful Knight from another world."
He then pulled you for a kiss.

~The End~

🎉 You've finished reading ☆𝙆𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙖 - 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 🎉