| Chapter 13 : His Questions |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

—————————————
~🖤🖤🖤~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

"The police have investigated the group calling themselves 'The League Of Villains,' and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki or Muyo." Detective Naomasa said to the hero's who were sitting in the meeting room late at night at U.A.

They were discussing the late attack on the U.S.J and the people who were involved in it. "Shigaraki in his 17 or 18 with a Quirk that lets him disintegrate whatever he touches. Muyo, we haven't yet confirm his age due to him covering himself in a mask but we asume he may be 16 or 17. We also haven't discovered his quirk since he has yet to show use but we have been investigated this villain for a while."

"Muyo is rumoured to be Hero Killer : Stains successor. He carry's a katana that can perfect a form that is unknown to use but it is called 'Moon Breathing Form'. It's the same with the villain called Kurogiri with the Warp Gate. Both Kurogiri and Shigaraki are probably not citizens and are using a false name but the villain 'Muyo' may be using that name to hide his identity from everyone and there could be a chance that he is a citizen before he turned out like this."

"I'm other words, they are people with unregistered Quirks and unidentified person who are part of society's underbelly." Naomasa finished explaining his report to the teachers who were slowly taking in the new information that was collected from the police.

"You mean, we don't know anything..." Vlad King spoke, disappointed at the less information they had on them. "We must hurry. Once their ringleader, Shigaraki's gun wounds heal, they'll definitely try again. It'll be a pain." Snipe explained his concern about the situation.

All Might then looked deep in his thoughts about the two villains that really have been bugging him a lot. "Their ringleader and Muyo, huh?" All Might muttered which catches the attention of Nezu who looked at him.

"What is it, All Might?" Nezu questioned him about his thoughts. "It was a bold attack that normal people wouldn't carry out even if they thought of it. To suddenly go on and on with his wild statements like that and Muyo's telling of secret information that no one knew like that..."

All Might went on to explain his concern about this. "Although he didn't reveal his own Quirk, he bragged about the Nomu's Quirk... when things didn't go the way he wanted, he was visibly upset. Muyo on the over hand would quickly act and attack people with his strong unknown form to protect Shigaraki."

"Well, the incident with the Quirk was to also force my hand, but..." All Might continued to explain but was cut off by Nezu saying his statement about it too. "Even so, it was foolish to throw away the advantage of having unknown Quirks. When fighting against heroes."

"He made immature wild statements with a straight face. He bragged about his possessions. He thought everything would simply go his way. Adding that to what I saw of him when he carried out the attack with Muyo's power, the picture I get of Shigaraki is..." All Might and again explained his thought to the rest of the staff.

"He picture I get of Shigaraki is... someone who hasn't gotten rid of his childish sense of omnipotence— A man-child. The picture I get with Muyo is someone that is a mystery and has great strength with his sword when he uses his Moon Breathing form with the sword. He is simply a powerful boy, who may be a major threat to use in the future."