Introductions

Alr idk how to start this so imma just write the characters LMAO

INAZUMA HOMEROOM TEACHER:YAE MIKO

Y/n: first year in high school and is the best friend of Kazuha. Her other best friends are Thoma, Ayaka, Ayato.

Kazuha: First year in high school and best friend of Y/n, ayaka, Thoma, and Ayato.

Ayaka: First year in high school and is the younger sister of Ayato. Best friends with Ayato, Thoma, Kazuha, and Y/n.

Ayato:2nd year in high school and is the older brother of Ayaka. Best friends with Ayaka, Kazuha, Thoma, and Y/n.

Thoma:first year in high school and is best friends with Ayaka, Kazuha, Ayato, and Y/n.

Scaramouche:First year in high school and is grumpy short man. Friends with Kazuha (somehow)

Itto: First year and is the silly himbo of the high school. Heaven knows how he got into the school of teyvat.

Gorou:First year and is a very sweet person but he is utterly terrified of Ayato.

Kokomi:First year and is the epitome of introvert but she tries her best. Very knowledgeable about war. (Suspicious)

Yoimiya:First year and she is a very bubbly student and is friendly to everyone.

MONDSTADT HOMEROOM TEACHER: LISA

Lumine:  First year and is the more extroverted twin. Energetic and friendly, but she works hard to keep her grades up, despite going out with friends all of the time.

Aether:First year and is the more introverted of the twins. He is very nice and laid back but if you mess with his friends or family he turns into a completely different person.

Amber:First year and is dating Eula. She is a very kind and extroverted person. She is best friends with Yoimiya.

Eula:First year and she is dating Amber. She is a bit strict and cold but she is like that because she genuinely cares about her friends.

Diluc:First year and is the brother of Kaeya. He has a burning hatred for Kaeya since he tricked Diluc and therefore, broke the trust in between the two brothers.

Kaeya:First year and is the more outgoing and flirty one of the two brothers. He used Diluc's trust to do something very bad to his family on accident and decided to tell Diluc. Now their bond is broken with regrets.

Barbara:First year and is the 'idol' of the school of teyvat and is a kind student. She cares deeply for her friends and sings them calming songs to them if they feel sad.

Sucrose:First year and is the shy student that likes science experiments and is head over heels for Albedo. She hopes that one day; she can make a paradise for all of her friends to live and play in.

Albedo:First year and he is a reserved, very smart, student. He acts very cold but it isn't on purpose. He is just that kind of person. He shows his kindness and care in a different way; that's all. He doesn't like anyone in a romantic way but girls and sometimes guys confess to him often.

Venti:First year and is a carefree student of the school of teyvat. No one actually knows how the heck he passed the entrance exams but hey, he is fun to be around.

Fischl:A first year and is that one weird chuunibyo anime fan that thinks she is the main character in an anime. Bennett and Mona are the only people that bother talking to her.

Mona:First year and is a very confident smart student. She only bothers talking to Fischl because she seems interesting.

Bennett:First year and is the most wholesome and unlucky kid in the class. Everyone feels bad for him because he is so unlucky but he never complains about it. (What a sweet boy :,))

LIYUE HOMEROOM TEACHER: ZHONGLI

Xiao:First year and is the adopted son of Zhongli. He hates Childe because he keeps hitting on his dad. He is a strict but fun person to be around sometimes.

Childe:First year and is a hardcore simp for Zhongli. He sneaks pictures of Zhongli in class and prints them out to put them on his walls. He is a popular flirty playboy but to be honest; he just wants to date Zhongli but he has no interest in Childe romantically.

Xingqiu:First year and is a major bookworm. He likes Chongyun but he can't get the hint so Xingqiu just keeps trying to make Chongyun get that he is flirting with him. Xingqiu teases his friends a lot but he teases Chongyun the most.

Chongyun:First year and he is a very wholesome boy that always falls for Xingqiu's lies and gets teased a lot from him. He still likes Xingqiu but thinks he doesn't like him back.

Xiangling:First year and is a ball of energy that loves to cook for her friends and for fun.

Xinyan:First year and is the definition of 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' she looks very intimidating but she is actually really nice and she likes rock and metal.

Hu tao:First year and she is the only person that has the balls to prank Zhongli. She says that high school will be no fun if you don't prank your teachers and Zhongli is the perfect pick for Hu Tao since he is clueless every time Hu tao tells him a deez nuts joke.

Yanfei:First year and is a very reliable friend to get you out of trouble because she knows a little too much about law ;;

Keqing:First year and is very strict on her friends because she wants the best for them but most of them left her for being too uptight.

Ganyu:First year and overworked secretary for the student council. Keqing always has to check is Ganyu has eaten or slept that day.

______
Yooo I'm finally done with the introductions poooooooog
994 words

______Yooo I'm finally done with the introductions poooooooog 994 words