a/n: main character's fits are sometimes in the banner, lots of details/visuals will be put there. also, i might never finish this book or anything so don't be surprised if it ends early im very inconsistent. this chapter is basically the intro to briana's life.

________

my name is briana valurois. i'm right handed, like most people, and live in a quiet neighborhood of new jersey. though i find that sounds misleading because my life isn't all that. i have a complicated relationship with my household and my summer doesn't exactly go as any other teenagers would. i have a bad habit of obsessing over guys for a period of time and then moving to the next. i think it's partially caused by my best friend, sarah. we've been online friends for years but we're basically real life friends if not closer. every second of the day we're together and we know everything there is to know about each other. it's different compared to most peoples friendships with online people. usually she introduces me to guys since we have a similar type and then we obsess over them. however with seth it was different. sarah almost always knows what i'll like. 

two days ago was my last day of school and summer had started. me and sarah had been talking all the time as usual so it was fun, but not like the rest of the summers all my friends were having. i expect this summer to be the same as the last summer, all that's changed is me and sarah's personality. so basically all that's different is us. so many summers i've spent wishing i could run away. my goal for this summer is kind of corny. it's to glow up. kind of basic, i know. i'm waiting to get a wolfcut and hopefully that'll boost my confidence. i don't expect to ever know seth as he's really popular on social media. my summer will probably go the same as it always does. right?