Sleepover Party

This is inspo

The infection is finally over... Everyone is saved... We did it... We're all together again.

After months of surviving, not seeing each other and suffering, meeting new faces. We're all here again, our happy lives are back. We all forgive (well some of them) Mr. P; it wasn't his fault, he was only trying to save his wife.

Now we can celebrate our reunion...

- ArtGalaxy15

Bunny's pov

"See you at the Sleepover Party, bestie!"

"See you too!" I said as I hung up the phone after calling Kitty, I began packing for the party, I toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, pjs, clothes, my charger and phone, and extra eye patches,

And finally snacks! And my wallet(just in case), and a good book. I made my way to the door. "Just remember, baby, if something happens." My mom said holding my little twin brother and sister, Robbie and Rosie. "Make sure to call." I answered. "Good, you have a great time, honey" She said giving me a hug. Of course I hugged her back. "I will mom," I let go of the hug and headed out. "Bye Mom! Bye Guys!" I waved. "I'll see you guys on Friday!"

Two hours later...

I finally made it to the safe place, I walked through the entry and knocked on the door, the door opened and it revealed one of my Bffs, Zizzy. "Hey Ziz!" I said. "Hey Bunny! Come in." I walked in saw our friends.

There was The Sliver Paw (TSP), Torcher's sister; Carmen, Budgey and his crew(Archie, Kenneth, Pepper, and Bobby; Ghosty is the new member), Mousy, Robbies (1.0 and 2.0), Woshe, Penny, Sheepy, Diasy, Parasee, Willow, Rash, Foxy, Charlie(Clowny), Mr. Stitchy, Owell, Pumpiggy,

Crove,Mimi, Giraffy, Kona, Kolie, Pony Zack, Dessa, Alfis, Mari, Panny, Raze, Phenna and Spidella, and... Doggy...

I immanently blushed when I saw him, I turned away hoping he didn't see me. "Hey Bun!" I froze up. He came over to me and hugged me, my face went red, but I hugged back, I noticed his tail wagging happily, and blushing and smiling. I had a huge crush on Doggy, ever since grade school, but I'm a little scared, I bet he's in love with someone else.

We broke off the hug. "It's great to see you again." He said placing his paw on my shoulder, making me blush a little. "S-same." I stuttered, WHY DID I STUTTER?! But he chuckled and there was his smile, I love to see a smile on his face, it feels nice. "Awww, their faces are red~" Penny teased, making red even more.

"Anyway... WHO"S READY TO PARTY????!!!!!" Carmen shouted with excitement at the top of her lungs. Everyone in the room joined in with her

Two hours later
Song: Dance Again by Neffex

Doggy's pov

The party is going great so far, of course some of us are going wild, Budgey's crew (Archie, Pepper, Kenneth and Bobby) are at the punch bowl doing a chugging contest, Kolie is talking to Mari and Alfis, Rash and Willow are with the Tsp,

Budgey, Ghosty are parting around, Zack is spending time with his sister Zizzy for lost time, Penny and Sheepy are having girl talk, Pony is destroying Giraffy in smash bros, Mimi and Kona are talking about engineering stuff, 2.0 is shipping 1.0 and Mousy while Raze is being overprotecting brother along side with Mari(Two older overprotecting brothers🙃), and Bunny is having fun with Kitty... GOSH I LOVE HER SO MUCH.