𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE !
chapter two ―― i love summer

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE ! ❜chapter two ―― i love summer

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "HAVE YOU SEEN MY ARCTIC MONKEYS SHIRT?" Maddie mumbled as she drug through the closet, shoving clothes to the side and pulling shirts off the hanger

"Are you sure it's here?" She looked over her shoulder at the ginger that was laid out on the bed, his hands behind his head.

"I have no idea." She sighed. "My dad had another girl over and I grabbed what I saw." She stood up and pushed her golden locks out of her face before putting her hands on her hips as she looked around the room.

"Just throw one of my shirts on." He told her, pushing himself up onto his elbows. "Put something on, at least." He motioned to her torso, all she wore was a lime green bikini top that was rather skimpy and a pair of frayed shorts. "You're blinding me."

She rolled her eyes, her lips pulling up into a smile. "Hey, I can't help that I'm pale." She shook her head then she turned back to the closet and grabbed one of his muscle shirts before pulling it over her head. She tucked it into her shorts a little then looked up at him, her hands stretched out to the side a little. "So?"

"Be still my heart." He held his hand to his chest and pretended to faint into the mattress making her laugh.

"Idiot." She mumbled as she ran her finger through her hair. "You ready to go?"

"Let's do it." He nodded, rolling off the mattress. The two best friends laughed as they made their way out of his room and through the hallway, calling out a goodbye to the boy's mom as they excited the house.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ THE DUO MADE THEIR WAY UP to the top rock that over looked the water, it was their favorite place in the whole world. Not that either of them had ever left New England. But it was a great place, it was mostly quiet, very few times did anyone actually hang out at the quarry especially during the week. The two had the place to themselves. Maddie laid out the towels as Nathan set up his speaker and started the music, one of their favorite songs blasted out of the speaker and they shared a smile. Bruno Mars' voice spilled into the otherwise quiet air as he sang about wanting to be a billionaire.