𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE !
chapter three ―― higgins reproduced

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE ! ❜chapter three ―― higgins reproduced

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ JOSH FOLLOWED BEHIND HIS parents' SUV in his camaro, he had the radio on but he was more focused on not getting lost then he was on the music

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ JOSH FOLLOWED BEHIND HIS parents' SUV in his camaro, he had the radio on but he was more focused on not getting lost then he was on the music. He parked behind the suv then stepped out of the car before he reached back in to grab his jacket from the passenger seat. He shoved his keys into his pocket before he shrugged his jacket over his white button up. He looked around, a little surprised by the amount of people that milled around outside the church. He ran his fingers through his hair as he made his way over to his dad's car, but he stopped when he spotted a blonde in a little black dress and converse. She had a phone pressed to her ear as she paced and he was quite literally mesmerized. He let his eyes drift down, not meaning to, and his eyebrows pinched slightly at the sight of the girl's maroon, high-top converse.

"Hollywood!" He looked over, shaken from his thoughts, to see his dad climbing out of the car, his mom, Rita, and the three younger kids following.

"Hey, look at that. Kurt Mckenzie." Lenny greeted, walking over to the black guy that smiled at him.

"Hey."

"And the whole Mckenzie clan."

"Come here, man." Kurt pulled him in for a hug and patted his back before Lenny turned towards the guys wife.

"Deanne, you look great." He kissed her cheek. "My wife's over there, go and say hi." He pointed over his shoulder towards their car where Roxanna stood "Children." He nodded at the two kids that stood next to Kurt.

"I see that ass is still growing." Kurt joked. "Got a little Kardashian in there." He continued, getting a laugh from Lenny and Josh chuckled, shaking his head a little as he leaned against his car and tugged at his shirt, it was a little uncomfortable. And he caught sight of the blonde again, she had a smile on her face, but it was obvious that she was upset.

"No, it's fine. I'm fine." She repeated into the phone as she kicked at the ground with the toe of her shoe. "It's alright. I'll see you later today."  Then he looked over at his little brother's when Greg's phone went off and he let out a sigh as Keithie started dancing.

"Didn't I tell you to turn off the phone there, Greg?" Lenny asked, looking at his kids.

"Yeah, but it's my massage therapist."

"What? No, no. No cell phones." He told the boy and Josh walked over to his siblings.

"Hand it over." He held his hand out and Greg huffed as he turned it off and handed it to his older brother.

"Wait, no cell phones? Then I'm out of here!" A blond man walked over and Josh turned to see the blonde walking over to him, her phone still to her ear.

"Higgie!" Lenny greeted.

"Who's ready to get their funeral on?" He asked as he started to dance and the blonde girl stopped, her eyebrows creased.

"I-I gotta go. My dad's being an idiot." She hung up and walked over to the man before slapping his arm. "Why are you like this?" She muttered, shaking her head.

"Sorry." He muttered. "Death makes me weird." He told them before walking over to the two men. "What's up, Mckenzie?" He hugged the black guy. "You got those soft hands. Still using that palmolive?" He asked before moving over to Lenny.

"Hey, Maddie." Kurt smiled at the girl and she returned it before hugging him. "You doing alright?

"I'm hanging in there." She nodded and squeezed her shoulder then she moved over to hug Deanne.

"Hey, Maddie." The woman smiled. "I'm surprised Nathan isn't here, you two are usually inseparable."

"He had to work." The blonde shrugged. "He wanted to be here, but they wouldn't let him off."

"Is he coming to the lake house?"

"Oh, yeah." She smiled. "I don't think I could survive a whole weekend without him."

"And you two are just friends?" Deanna raised an eyebrow.

"He's pretty much my brother."

"Okay." The woman nodded, but she seemed skeptical.

"I'm serious." Maddie told her. "I love him, but completely in a brother sorta way."

"All right." The woman smiled, wrapped her arm around the girl who smiled up at her.

"Hey, what's up, Lenny?" Marucs hugged him. "Buddy, I thought you were going to start working out."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lenny asked.

"Um, you're fat."

"No." Lenny laughed and Maddie rolled her eyes. "Hey, guys, this is good news. I always wanted to represent you. You're the third Olsen twin?" He shot back, getting a laugh from Maddie, but she covered her mouth with her hand, which drew the attention of the two men to her.

"Oh, Maddie, I want you to meet someone." Marcus waved the girl over and she walked over to them. "Lenny, this is my kid, Maddie. Maddie, this is Lenny."

"What? Higgins reproduced?" Lenny muttered, a smile pulling at his lips.

"Yes, we are all very confused." Maddie told him with a smile and he chuckled. "But don't let him lie to you, he's the child."

"Haha." Marcus muttered before looking over at the kids that stood next to the black suv, one was a teenager and the other three were younger kids, but there was a woman that stood with them. She was putting sunblock on the youngest boy. "Hey, these are your kids?"

"Yeah." Lenny nodded.

"Oh, a nanny." Maddie teased, looking back at the man.

"No, no." Lenny shook his head. "This is a friend of ours from China."

"So a nanny?" Maddie asked and her dad laughed.

"Oh, go on." Lenny waved her off and she laughed as she walked away from them.

"I'm gonna go get us a seat." She turned away from them, but not without glancing back at the teenager that stood next to the black suv. Their gazes locked and she smiled at him, making his own smile grow.

"Ooh." Greg teased as Keithie puckered his lips and made noises at his older brother's expense.

"Shut it." He waved the two off, looking away from the blonde to glare at the two but when he looked up she was already gone.

NOVA SPEAKS !

NOVA SPEAKS !

sorry the chapters are so short, but that just means there'll be more chapters and updates will be more frequent.