𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE !
chapter seven ―― chocolate wasted

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE ! ❜chapter seven ―― chocolate wasted

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ WITH THE INJURED BIRD IN the  shoebox, everyone piled into their cars and made their way to the local restaurant

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ WITH THE INJURED BIRD IN the  shoebox, everyone piled into their cars and made their way to the local restaurant. It was packed and loud but they didn't seem to mind as they crowded around one of the larger tables, all claiming seats and trying to sit next to their friends.

Maddie was one of the first people to sit down, and Josh plopped down next to her while Greg put himself on the other side of her, smiling to himself as she shifted closer to him to make room, but Josh was quick to slap that back of his head, getting a glare in return. Everyone was still taking their seats and chatting amongst themselves. Maddie laughed when Greg made a face at his older brother, only to get a glare in return.

"Lenny, remember we used to come here late night after we got wasted?" Marcus asked once everyone, with the exception of Lenny, was settled around the table with menus.

"Shh." Lenny shushed him as he took his seat, hoping the kids hadn't heard, but that wasn't the case.

"What's wasted?" Donna asked as all the kids looked up at the dads.

"Nice one, Higgie." Lenny mumbled. "Wasted is, uh..." he trailed off.

"It's when you have too much ice cream." Maddie offered, but she didn't account for the response.

"I wanna get wasted." Andre stood up.

"I wanna get totally wasted." Charlotte agreed.

"I wanna get wasted every single day of my life." Donna added.

"I wanna get chocolate wasted." Becky called out.

"No, you don't need to get wasted. It's okay." Roxanne told the young girl who kept her hand in the shoe box with the hurt bird.

"Oops." Maddie mumbled, picking up her menu and scanning it with her eyes.

"Hey!" Everyone turned to see a smiling ginger making his way towards the table and Maddie smiled.