𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐮𝐠

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE !
chapter eighteen ―― group hug

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE ! ❜chapter eighteen ―― group hug

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BRIDGET RAN UP THE STAIRS, joining her sisters

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BRIDGET RAN UP THE STAIRS, joining her sisters. "We heard it from three rooms away."

"Oh, well then he's off the hook." Lenny started. "You know Marcus wouldn't be with your daughter. I mean, not that she's -- you know what I'm saying."

"Well, what happened to your head?" Rob asked Jasmine.

"When I was changing into my Pjs I got the feeling that some perv was looking through my window, so I went to close the shade and I tripped and I hit my head." She explained and Maddie watched as Greg and Andre ducked back down the stairs.

"Yeah, dude, that's your daughter. I would never be with her. That would be like you being with Maddie." Marcus motioned to the girl.

"You did not have to bring me into this." She shook her head. "You really didn't."

"You're my best friend, man. And Jasmine would never be with me because I'm me." Marcus continued. "Look, I'm sorry I don't have my life together, like Lenny." He huffed as the women joined them.

"Oh, together, like Lenny." Roxanne repeated. "Ha, please. I answered your phone, hipocrita. It was your assistant. I asked him if he canceled the flight to Milan and he said he did, before we even came here!" Josh let out a quiet sigh and Maddie tightened her arms around him, he smiled up at her before bringing her hand up to his lips and placing a kiss against her knuckles.

"He said that?" Lenny chuckled little. "Why would he say that? I mean..."

"Oh, so he-he just made that up, huh?"

"I'm not saying he made it up." He told her. "I think -- in his head he believes it's true."

"Don't you agent me, Lenny." She pointed a stern finger at him as she stormed over to him. "Stop trying to handle everybody and everything and start taking a little responsibility for once."