𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟏

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE !
chapter nineteen ―― game to 21

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE ! ❜chapter nineteen ―― game to 21

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ MADDIE'S LAUGHGTER FILLED JOSH'S ears as he carried her out of the house in his back, then her eyes went wide with excitement as soon she saw the horses and the wagon full of hay

"Hay ride!" She nearly screamed and he just laughed as he followed the others over to it, he let her drop to her feet before he lifted her up into the wagon then he pulled himself up and sat next to her.

"I love that you get excited about everything." Josh smiled as he put his arm around her. "It's really freakin' adorable."

"I just really like hay rides." She shrugged and kissed her cheek, before Becky made her way over to them and squeezed herself between them. Nathan smiled at the two, he was happy for Maddie, he had never seen her like that with anyone and it was nice.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "YOU THINK THEY CAN HANDLE THIS?" Josh asked as Greg and Andre set out an air mattress under the diving board that was on a platform in the middle of the lake. The couple had an air mattress of their own because they figured out that it worked just a little better than a regular float.

"I have faith in them." She nodded as they watched Greg climb up to the diving board with Donna and Andre sat on the edge of the mattress.

"Andre, looks a little worried."

"Hey, Andre!" Maddie called out and the boy looked over at her. "You got this!" She told him and he nodded.

"Go!" Greg shouted then he and Donna jumped sending Andre into the air as he squealed then he hit the water hard and everyone watched and waited, Maddie slid off the air mattress in case he was hurt but she smiled as he resurfaced.

"Let's do that again!" He cheered and everyone cheered for the boy.

"I want a turn!" Maddie called out as she swam over to Greg and Donna. "And I want lots of air." she told them and they nodded.