𝐱𝐱. 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE !
chapter twenty ―― hell of a weekend

❛ LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE ! ❜chapter twenty ―― hell of a weekend

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "GUYS! LOOK!" Keithie called out and everyone turned to see Lenny, Eric, Kurt, Marcus, and Rob walking up the hill in their water-park shirts and everyone cheered, even when Kurt stepped on Rob's hurt foot and kept walking while Rob cried ...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "GUYS! LOOK!" Keithie called out and everyone turned to see Lenny, Eric, Kurt, Marcus, and Rob walking up the hill in their water-park shirts and everyone cheered, even when Kurt stepped on Rob's hurt foot and kept walking while Rob cried and held his foot as he jumped on one leg. Then Roxanne, Sally, Deanne, Gloria, and Rita came out in makeshift cheerleading uniforms that Roxanne had made that morning and everyone cheered as the guys took to the court and started the game. Eric tossed the ball back to Marcus and Maddie cheered for her dad as he dribbled then passed it back to Eric who passed it to Lenny, who then made the shot.

"Lucky shot!" Wiley shouted as the crowd cheered.

"Shut it or I'm gonna break your fingers!" Maddie shouted and he cowered away as Josh laughed but kept a tight hold on her so she didn't hurt anybody. The other team got the ball and passed it around before Dickie made the shot, then Rob got the ball on the sidelines.

"Hey, guys. Motion '78!" He shouted before he faked right then threw the ball to the left to Marcus who moved the ball in a circle in the air before passing it to Eric who dribbled a little then passed the ball the Kurt, it bounced off his head to Lenny who caught and made a bank shot then Marcus came to a stop in front of Wylie.

"Hey, Y! Where's M-C-A?" He asked with a laugh before he went back to the game. It went back and forth for a while until Eric and one of the other guys faked injuries because they were so tired and everyone was huffing and puffing and wheezing before they all ended up quitting.

"What do you say we bring my son and your son into this?" Lenny asked as he looked over Dickie.

"Done."

"Gregie." Lenny called his son over.

"Me?" He asked, pointing at himself.

"No, the other Gregie." Maddie told him sarcastically, then he got up and walked over to his dad as everyone around him cheered, Maddie was probably the loudest.