Premiere

Flashes of lights appear as a mirror shatters and the glass shards fall to the floor. As the shards fall, events begin to play out in shards, and multiple voices have heard singing but few standouts.

???, ???, ???, ???, and ???: We? We fought with him

The shards show 4 fighting off hordes of enemies and 3 in an office looking over at something.

???: Me? I died for him

The shards show a man crying while holding a dead body and a man with a halo and angel wings hugging the man.

???: Me? I trusted him

The shards show two men shaking hands and discussing battle plans

???, ???, ???, & ???: Me? I loved him

The shards show one woman pining a man against a wall, two next women pining the man onto a bed, and a next one about to kiss the man before being stopped by something or someone.

???: And me? I'm the damn fool that worked with him

All of the shards collapse to the floor revealing a man standing a the edge of a cliff as the wind blows his hair back. The man turns around slowly and gets to show his determined eyes before the shards turned to dust drifting into the wind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Yo yo, just who is back and sorta better? The reason why I was gone for so long is that I had some........ personal things to take care of. I would try to make a writing schedule for myself and for my wonderful readers. This is the prototype of my schedule:

Monday: day off

Tuesday: Our story and maybe Star Hero

Wednesday: My story

Thursday: day off

Friday: Freedom is my language

Saturday & Sunday: Mayde interact with you guys and what critics you guys have or what you want me to do.

A/n: I will incorporate this schedule next week. Well, that is all for now, I will see you guys maybe later. This is shokai496 signing off, see you at sundown or what ever time zone, you are in.