sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Mr

Mr. Han tightly gripped Cheng's wrist before pushing it towards the boy's chest, exerting enough force to push him back into the waiting arms of his friends who caught him just in time. The scuffle had left everyone involved bruised and injured, and now Mr. Han took a moment to examine the injuries on each of them, making sure there were no serious wounds.

Cheng winced in pain as he swung his wrist out of Mr. Han's grip. His two friends, concerned for their companion, moved to intervene, but Mr. Han motioned for them to stay back, asserting his dominance in the situation. He knew he had to handle Cheng himself.

Without warning, Cheng leapt forward, swinging a hard kick at Mr. Han, but the old man's reflexes were lightning-fast. He immediately caught Cheng's ankle, his grip firm and unyielding. As he held Cheng's ankle, Mr. Han turned to face him, his gaze unwavering and determined.

Slowly rising to his feet, Mr. Han lifted Cheng's ankle with him, causing the child to perform a painful and less-than-elegant split. A cry of agony escaped Cheng's lips as he experienced the full extent of the pain.

Mr. Han swiftly moved his foot out of the way, avoiding further injury to Cheng. Seeing an opportunity, one of the older boys rushed forward, attempting to kick Mr. Han, but the old man blocked the attack effortlessly.

Taking advantage of the opening, Mr. Han dove beneath the boy's strike, deflecting an elbow strike in the process. He then lunged forward, launching his own counterattack. Another one of the older boys, Zhuang, rushed in to retaliate, determined to defend his friends.

With astonishing agility, Mr. Han evaded their assault, deftly maneuvering between the two boys as they unleashed synchronized blows at him. The two youngsters froze as the stranger suddenly retreated and yanked their arms, disorienting them and causing them to lose balance.

Taking advantage of their momentary vulnerability, Mr. Han swiftly pulled the two boys away from him, rendering them incapacitated and out of the fight. The remaining two boys, Liang and another senior, circled him cautiously, their stances shaky and uncertain.

Mr. Han lifted his arms, assuming a defensive stance, ready to face their next attack. The senior boy initiated the assault, delivering a kick aimed at Mr. Han's thigh. However, the old man once again dove under the attack, pushing the boy's arm away as he attempted an elbow strike.

With a slight flex of his arm and neck muscles, Mr. Han directed his own hand toward his face, delivering a powerful blow to the senior boy. The boy writhed in pain, temporarily incapacitated by the strike. Sensing an opportunity, Liang lunged in for a kick, but Mr. Han swiftly turned around, using his friend as a shield.

Effortlessly, Mr. Han moved the elder out of harm's way and deflected Liang's blows. With impeccable reflexes, he twisted his head and followed Liang's body around, evading the boy's kick. As Zhuang attempted to kick him once more, Mr. Han shielded himself with Liang's body, leaving Zhuang frustrated and unable to land a hit.