008

"I demand you to cut me a piece of that cake young lady!"

"I already told you, it's for the neighbors." You told your mom, while spreading icing on the freshly baked cake.

"Fuck the neighbors! I want cake Y/nnnnn!"

"And I want sleep."

"You shouldn't treat me this way! I gave you life! I blessed you with the skills to make that very delicious cake!"

"You can't bake even if your life depended on it."

"PLEASEEEEE N/N! I'LL DIE WITHOUT IT" Your mom whined as she laid spread out on the kitchen island with anime tears steaming down her face.

You sighed "If you stop crying I'll let you have the icing, plus I'll make you a cake all to yourself." Lisa stood up straight and wiped away the salty tears.

"Okay!"

Finishing up with the icing, you gave it to the woman, to which she immediately dug in. "What kind do you want me to make?"

"Lemon cake please!"

"Alright. By the way-" You took off your apron. "Izuku told me that there is a waterpark opening next weekend. Him and his friends are going and since we haven't went anywhere yet-"

"Oh my gosh, I just had a great idea! Since we haven't went anywhere yet we could all go to the waterpark! I'm such a genius!" She licked the cream off her finger.

"I just- nevermind." You put the cake in the refrigerator and took out two milkshakes.

"I'm going to take a shower. Don't touch the cake"

"I won't!"

"Gabriel, Ant, I made these for you" You said spotting two heads of brown hair peaking from behind the wall. Within seconds the two males stood in front of you sipping their drinks.

"Thank you"

"Thank you Y/n!"

"You're welcome" You smiled then went to go take your shower.

~•○~

Ding dong

You rung the doorbell with your elbow, holding the cake in both hands.

"I'll get it!" A voice shouted from the other side of the door. You shifted in your spot waiting for the door to open and when it did you put a smile on your face.

"Hi! I just moved in the other day and wanted to make friends with my neighbors!" The female stood there looking at you for a second before squealing. You flinched.

"YOU- I- AHH! YOU'RE SO MUCH MORE PRETTIER IN REAL LIFE! WAIT- YOU'RE HERE!" You blinked a couple times. "Oh! I'm Mina Ashido, but you can call me Mina! Oh my gosh, you are absolutely adorable"

Smiling at the compliment you spoke up. "Thank you Mina! You can call me Y/n!"

"Okay!" She smiled. "Wait- what are you doing here? The last time I checked, you were modeling in Italy"

"Well- I just moved in next door, about two or three days ago. And- uh- cake?" You held the cake out for her to see, starting to feel a little nervous.

"Oh! Thank you!" She took the cake out of your hands "Do you wanna come in?"

"No thank you, I actually have to get back home"

"Oh.. well- if you need anything you know where I live!"

"Alright, thank you" You turned around and started heading back towards your house then turned around and bowed. "I hope we can become great friends in the future, and you're really pretty by the way!" Not waiting on an response, you sped walked to your house.