Ch 1 :Slut cronicules

Diana Pov:

I'm Diana, I'm a fucked up rich girl who lives in a mansion that my parents bought me. I'm 22 years old who loves going to big cities to get laid, fight bitches and smoke what I find on streets.

Now I'm at home sitting on the toilet while smoking a cigarette. My really short blond hair was on my face from me waking up so early. I hear someone coming up the stairs so I put the cigarette in the garbage

The bathroom door opens up fast and wide. It was Gwen, she was my long time maid that I just fired two days ago because she was fucking my ex boyfriend on my bed. She grabbed me by the hair off the toilet seat and I fell to the floor with my ass still not wiped.

"YOU DUMB ASS BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE, IM NOT GIVING YOU NOTHING BUT THE SHIT FROM MY ASS" I said screaming on the floor. She takes my unused soup and towels in the room. I get up and punch her then kick her in the stomach. She punches back then takes my head and bangs it hard on the mirror.

"FUCKING YOUR MAN WAS REVENGE FOR NOT PAYING ME ON TIME, CLEAN YOUR DAMN SELF PUTA" she yells out walking out the room and out the house. I was on the floor with a bloody nose with my lip bruised up.

I get up and walk in my bedroom crying from the pain my ex did to me. I soak into covers nonstop crying then I sit up looking around the big room I own with no one to live with.

I decided to go the night club just to get him off my chest. I call my friend Audrey to come with me.
I put on a short tight ass black dress with black heel boots. My hair in a bob with red lipstick.
Audrey comes in the door "Diana you look sexy like always, ready to go?"

"Yeah..." I say getting in her car. The club was packed with people dancing with sweat so we had to push people out the way to get to the bar for a drink. I got 3 shot cups so I drank them all.

I started Looking around the club and this guy kept looking at me with a smile on his face. I did a small smile at him but his rude self didn't reply. He then walked next to me asking the bar tender for beer. "Could I get another beer for this fine lady" he said to the tender again give me a smile.

I start rolling my eyes while drinking my last shot drink. "What's your name kitty cat" he said trying to break the awkwardness. "My name is fuck you dick" me screaming it in his hear from the club music. He couldn't hear me so he just said "that's hot"

I took a drink of my beer not knowing he was behind me. He grabbed my ass, I tried to punch him but he already grabbed my hands as well. I yank him off of me and start running out the club. It was a little dark out but I decided to start walking the streets. I felt like someone was watching me so I walked faster. The same guy in the club grabbed me in a dark ally.

Prince Charles Pov:

I looked out my big glass window watching the people driving,walking and people touring the kingdom. It's hard being the prince since my heart is always breaking by dating woman that only want me because I'm royal.

My older bother, prince John walked in my room with his head high. My brother was always the better one and I have always been the pity of the family who stands in the corner watching my brother take control. "I thought you where on your private plane already" my brother saids noticing I'm not gone. I grab my luggage "I forgot something important"

I started walking to the door but John stops me. "Good luck in America" he says with a smile. I smile at him then walk out the room.

I sit in my plane looking out the window while body guards surrounds me. I have to go to America to see the president but first I'm going to me my old friend name Albert.