~•|My Love Hero|•~

•|STORY PLOT|•

Is Love to be found in only the good times?
Can't people who hurt find love?

Is it wrong for a broken person to feel love in their life?

Well, who would they blame?

Their destiny or themselves?

When Monami was left with a brutally broken heart, she stepped back from anything that wanted commitment, life as you know it drew her away into her secluded loneliness draining her each moment of the day.....

Karan on the other hand, had a different perspective to the world, he knew that people only live once so he lived his life to his fullest.....

Now, When their paths collide, does Love happen in the most unexpected ways or do things become worse????

119 words

•|ONE SHOT|•

Monami's POV

"Acha toh aaj baby, Love story sunna pasand karegi kya?", I asked my little angel as I patted her to sleep, 12 years old yet she couldn't put herself to sleep alone.

But I liked it, it kept me connected to them both.....

"Zaroor mumma, sunao na, waise yeh aapki aur Love hero ki kahani hain kya?", said one of the kids

"Haan, meri aur meri Love hero ki....
Toh suno baat 10 saal pehle ki thi jab mujhe laga ki zindagi jinne ki koi important wajah hain hi nahin, it's just breathing and nothing else", I began to narrate hoping my baby would understand the true meaning of Love cause I did at that time...

********Flashback*******

"Good Morning Mumbai, waise ek baat bataiye aap sab log kaise hain, main? subeh subeh Mumbai ki thand me ek cup garam coffee pakadkar aap sab se baat karte huye I haven't felt so better", the radio chimed with the voice Monami wanted least to hear off as she drove through the empty streets of Mumbai at dawn....

"Yeh Banda kitna set hain right", Sid remarked, "I mean har subeh ek kamre mein baithkar apne hi dhun mein pure country ko control Karna".

Monami scoffed hearing him, "dikhava kar raha hain toh obviously set hi hoga na, yeh actors, RJs DJs etc etc, inme asli kuch bhi nahin hain! Show offs and idiots"

"Har insaan Aryan nahin hain Monu bro, that stupid didn't know your importance lekin koi toh hoga na jisse teri importance samajh aayegi, Tu bas chill kar aur wait kar, destiny will bring you'll face to face", She paid no heed to what she heard, she hated the fact that someone could break her this much and was a helpless to it as well.... She shook her head and brushed the thought away....

She knew she was alone, All Alone...

The Radio chimed in once again breaking her trance, "Jab pyaar ke baare mein itna baat kar hi chuke hain toh ek gaana is khubsurat ehsaas ke naam", She shut the radio off immediately as she parked her car and got out....

"Pyaar is just bullshit", her car clicked lock and she went off her way....

*************