my heart to yours

Welcome to My Heart To Yours, a ronance (robin buckley x nancy wheeler from Stranger Things) fic.

This fic will take place right after the ending of season four, so look to this as a makeshift season five Ronance edition. This fic was started the same day as the season four finale.

The beginning will feature two short intros retelling some events of s4 with more in depth focus on Robin and Nancy's feelings.

I have a dissatisfaction with how the Duffers went about Robin's love life in s4 so here we are!

Characterization here is based more off of the show than The Nice Things (a more Rebel Robin focused for characterization fic) is. There will be still references to events in Rebel Robin though.

BE WARNED TOPICS OF TRAUMA, GORE, HOMOPHOBIA, AND MORE WILL BE EXPLORED IN THIS FIC.

This fic is NOT like my other. There will be a lot more to it that isnt just soft and fluffy and will explore the actual plot of Stranger Things a lot more.

its me running to make the "youre the heart " line + the indications of being a "superhero" and the context of it better and not as shitty as it was just applied to ronance ANYWAY...

With that, I hope you all enjoy 🫶 and follow my other socials. This fic will be progressively released on ao3 as well (if i ever get around to making an account)