The Fallen Will Rise! [Oneshot?]

+++Inspired by Fallen Angel by Three Days Grace.+++

~~~*¥*~~~

"Can you hear my voice?" An echoed deep growl came from the darkness as I fluttered my eyes to the single spot of light coming from a keyhole. A sudden chilled crawled up my spine and my face, bloody and beaten, stung and burnt at my slight shudders. Ripped rags covered my bruised body. A soft cry escaped my cracked lips and warm tears rolled down my cold cheeks.

"Mhh..." I moaned lightly, finding my own voice to reply, "where am I?" My mouth was dry and bitter with the tangy taste of blood. I think I must of slept with my mouth open. A cackle escaped the darkness. "Who are you?" I whispered, trying to find a wall to lean against. I soon discovered that I was bolted to the wall with iron chains around my ankles. I attempted to remove them but the chuckling distracted me.

"You are imprisoned, and I?" The male voice raised his pitch in a questioning tone. "You really don't remember me?" I shook my head as my answer. "My name is Adam, can you remember what you did?"

"N-no...?" I stuttered, "I can't remember anything... Why am I here?"

"Oh, Ruby," he tutted, "the Angel from Hell!"

Lights fluttered on and off in the cell Adam and I where in. Adam wore a pristine white suit, with a blazer and tie, and black boots with bits of fish and dirt attached to the bottom. Behind him, sticking out of his back followed two, very large, brown colored wings. "I hate to see you fall again."

~~~*¥*~~~

For the full release look up Efterlevande :) thank you!