MANSION

Mitsuri POV: 

It is a bright sunny day! And it is also my first day being a hashira! Im so nervous , I said as I entered the huge mansion , how am I going to find my way in here! I said in a scared voice , the mansion was too big for me to find my way. And I got lost- Ofcourse where am I-! Im gonna be late , Im gonna be late! I said to myself . Wait- Is somebody coming here? I hear footsteps!
That person could help me! I said as I stayed and waited for that person to come. Someone came , wait- why do you carry a snake with you? I said in a soft voice , I am not scared of snakes thanks to demons. I waited for him to say something but he didnt say anything , his face turned red so I asked if he is ok he said he was then I asked him his name , It was Iguro (surname) Thats such a cool name !! (surname I know) I accidently said that out loud- Waah Im so sorry! I said. Then I asked if he knew how to get to the hashira meeting , he did , he was the serpent hashira! I said He is so cutee , ofcourse I didnt say it out loud. He told me there was still an hour for the meeting to start , after leading me to the hashira meeting garden ,his snake bit him then he looked like he realized something then he ran- I hope we will be good friends in the future!

Obanai POV:

I was heading to the hashira meeting garden but then I heard footsteps , I followed the footsteps and there was a girl . She told me that she is the new hashira , the love hashira and her name is Mitsuri. She is so cute I said to myself blushing. Kaburamaru must have noticed so he gave me a weird look but I can say that Kaburamaru also finds her cute- I was stunned I couldnt speak for a few minutes , then she asked If I was ok , I saw the worried expression on her face , I said that I am ok , Kaburamaru gave me an annoyed look. Is this a real feeling , I said to myself while I was going to the hashira meeting garden with Mitsuri-san. What am I thinking , even If I love her , I am not worthy enough, I have the filthy blood of a monster family. Then she said thank you Iguro-san! I was too stunned to speak , again... Kaburamaru noticed that I was so red , he bit me!
Goodbye Mitsuri-san , I said to her . Then I realized that her uniform was- Uhh yeah. Being shocked by Kaburamaru , I ran off.

                                                                                         Thank you for reading!
 If you want to see more obamitsu oneshots, you can just tell me whether it should be fluff, angst or s**t then I will write about it , I dont prefer s**t tho- since its kinda, you know- and you can give me a hint of the storyline you want to see!