chapter one.

You feel someone's voice ring on your ears.
.
.

"Oh my. Your here.."
You open your eyes, to see a (tiny) woman.
You flinched at the sudden voice.

"Huh...?"

They chuckle.
"It's a pleasure to meet you. Or is it not the first time we've met?,You may call me the scarlet devil. I am the lady of this mansion."
The girl known as the "scarlet devil" said.

"I know you've only just arrived, but let me look at the fate that awaits in you.."
.

'fate..? That's impressive..' you thought but they were soon interrupted by the 'Scarlet devil'.

"Oho? You think it's impressive? This is nothing for me.." they said as if reading your mind. they placed out..
nine cards.
As they took their place, a paper doll was placed in the middle.

The cards shone bright opening!
Except for the big paper doll.
...
..
.
"The scarlet devil" waits for you to touch it..
You looked at the big paperdoll..
Before hesitantly touching it..-
it shone brightly, before revealing a person...
Or should I say, Fairy?
.
"Oh? This is Cirno we're talking about.."
"So this is your destiny. Your card of fate is.. Cirno." They said, a little 'shocked'

"Your future holds dedication, belief, and Affirmation.." they trailed off, before continuing.
"But beware of the trade-offs and mistakes coming from immaturity."
The scarlet devil said.
"Is your mistress fairly rough with her servants?, You've probably run into quite a few hardships because of it.."
"..that said, your master is also your salvation. She would be nothing without you.."
"Your lucky item is a set of pruning shears, perhaps you could get them at the antique store at kourindou.
In any case, I just have one warning for you." She said, looking at me in the eye.
"Don't give up, no matter what happens. sounds simple, right?
But this is important."
..
"Now that we've got that done with, would you tell me your name..?"
.
.
.
.
Loading..

Enter your name. :
.
.
.
L/N
.
.
.
"So your name is L/N. It has a nice ring to it."
"Now, I need you to tell me another name..,"
"A name is a master of one's destiny, but you have another destiny to follow."
"Where will that destiny lead you, you ask?. Hehehee... I can't make any guarantees, why don't you just enjoy your journey?"
.
.
.
Please enter your character name.
.
.
.
Y/N.
.
.
.
"So your other name will be Y/N. It has a nice feel to it."
"... L/N. Your name of fate is Y/N."
"I can see a strange but exciting destiny in that name.
Misfortune, calamity, but in the end, the glimmer of a beautiful glory."
"If you give up, the doors of destiny will close before your eyes, but if you take a brave step forward, fate will answer you."
"For my unexpected visitor, here are my lastwords for you. An outsider finding her way.."
"Let your destiny be dyed scarlet.".

(End of chapter 1.)
WHOOOOOOO THAT WAS NICE!!! 503 WORDS YAHOO Btw ik this is cringe)