Chapter 6 1/2

Your POV

When we finished eating, I was still pretty drowsy. I excused myself from the table, cleaned my dishes, and then went to my room. My bed was way too inviting and I couldn't refuse going back to sleep.

The warm and soft blankets covered me while my pillows cradled my head just right. I quickly passed out. I probably won't dream if I'm that exhausted.

Knuckles'POV

I walked into the bedroom and found Y/N asleep in her bed. She looked peaceful and relaxed as she snored.

I felt a warmth come across my face again as I looked at her. I moved some of the hair away from her face before going to my side of the room.

Sonic's POV

I was watching Knuckles as he looked at Y/N and then went to his own bed.

OH HELL NO! NO TOUCHY

I felt slightly irritated when he touched her face. I've only just realized how protective I actually feel over her. I just can't stand by and watch my closest friend and older sister drift away from me.to some other guy... I mean, Knuckles is nice and all, but will he treat her good enough? Or even give her the bare minimum?

As I question everything, my thoughts come to a stop when I realize that I arrived in my room. I could hear Tails working on a new gadget and humming to himself on the other side of the curtain.

Maybe if I just make sure he doesn't do anything to hurt her... She'll be happier.

(A/N)
Sorry that it's so short! Been dealing with a creative block for this half chapter