story line

A/N

A girl that left an organization to have a normal life and continue her studies at collage to be come a historian. Sweet as an angel and kind hearted but has habit of correcting people disrespect and is sassy. She known for her gold heart and understanding . She is not a stranger of the dark. Well he be the one to break her walls? Well he be her gentle men and beast to others. ?
Her name is Angelica Quinnzella

A man that is most feared and leads a mafia with a cold hearted personality, merciless side to him and does not know the meaning love.He is short tempered but controls it . The question is when he meet our Angelica well his mind and heart change for her? Well she be his light ? He is no stranger to the dark side of this world.
His name is Romen Black

What well happen when opposites come together. Well he finally learn the meaning of love and well she finally be free of her past. Would they both accepted the change that was made in that café?

" Alright everyone see you next week and ready chapter 16 and review the other chapter" Mister O'Conner said.
" Hi Angelica!" Some one said with a familiar voice." Hi Isabella" I said." Hi girl what are you doing after school?" Well the same old same old" I stated with a smile." Then you should come with me? Some other students and I are going for some drinks" She said pleasing me." Sorry I can't. I have work to do" I said showing her my bag." Your kidding right" she said in disbelief and with a raise eyebrow."yes, is they a problem with what I do on evenings?" I said back in sass. " Is just you don't do nothing fun" she said nervously
Cause I have more important things to do than getting drunk
" Cause I don't want to" I said walking off." Fine have fun at your favourite café" she shouted." Of course I well".I left the school and walked to the cafe which was 5 minutes of walking . When I finally reach the door I bumped in to something or someone.
Your such a clumsy person.
I looked up and was met with beautiful forest green eye. He had brown chestnut hair , and one ear piercing." I am so sorry I did not watch where I was going." I said kinder nervous cause all he was doing was looking at me with an expression but I could not understand it." It is ok" He said. Damn son that is one sexy voice you have.
Angelica what the hell is wrong with you. You just met him.
" No it's fine . Oh I am Romen" He said. The name feel so familiar but I don't know where.
_"sorry I am Angelica." I said still nervous. " How about we get something hm? Its on me" Romen said." I can't possibly- " before I could finish he cut me off" I insist . What kind of gentlemen I would be to let a lady pay for it" He stated looking me in the eye daring me to protest." Fine you win" I rolled my eyes." I always do amor" winking and walking off to the counter with me on his trail.

This is my second book. I hope you enjoy it♥️