forget when we get home!

1:49 am

"Keitaro... What would you do to me when we got home?" The shaky breathless voice coming from Hiro only made Keitaro more excited to touch him.

"Well, first, I would punish you for being so bad! Our first day back in the camp for a year, and you can't keep your pants on, Hiro!"
Hiro writhed, thrusting against Keitaro's hand, "I haven't taken my pants off!.. but...
How would you punish me?"

"I would spank you."

"With what?"

"What would you rather? My hand, a belt, or something else?"

Hiro's breath hitched, holding back a moan. Being in a shower stall in the bathroom of their cabin, it would be embarrassing if anybody walked in and heard that.

"Keitaro, please !"

"What is it, Hiro? Don't stain the outfit yuri made for you."
His grinding, becoming more frantic, Keitaro removed the pressure of his hand on Hiro's crotch.

"Keitaro, please put your hand back... Please! I don't care if I ruin yuri's oufit!" desperate whines. Pleading

"Hmm."
Keitaro moved away from his side and stood in front of him.
Hiros' hands rushed to his thinly clothed cock and started teasing himself to relieve some pressure.
"Haah... Keitaro..."

"Hiro. Stop touching yourself."

"But.."

"Stop."

"Okay."
His wobbly legs stood apart, his hands out by his sides in fists, cock twitching in his pants

Keitaro reached for his zipper.
"mmf... Hiro, you're so sexy..."
Pulling down his zipper with a groan,
Pulling his pants and underwear down to jerk off to the sight before him.
Eyes checking out Hiro over and over again, he spits on his hand to make more comfortable friction.

"Keitaro, please... I want to come... I was so close..."

"You will be able to come, Hiro, just let me look at you, please."

His thighs came together, extenuating the bulge in his already tented pants. A wet spot of pre-come darkening the tip of where his dick is. "Keitaro I can't handle this! Please just let me come!"

Keitaro sighed, giving in a bit.
He stepped forward and placed his thigh in between Hiros, putting pressure against his groin.
"aah, please Keitaro.."
He ground his thigh into Hiro's crotch, catching Hiro by surprise.

"aah! Keitaro!"

He rubbed his damp cock against Hiros' clothed, twitching erection.

"Faster, please!"
Keitaro increased his speed to match Hiros' hips.

"Keitaro! I'm gonna come!"
Keitaro pulled away, leaving Hiro weak and giddy.

"Kei-taro" breathless, and panting

Back against the opposite wall of Hiro, Keitaro's eyes clouded with lust, focusing on his crotch, the wet spot has become bigger. He ran his thumb over his head and moaned, "aah, Hiro..."

Hiro dropped to his knees, too weak and overstimulated to stand any longer.
His eyebrows knitted, hands in fists, "is.. isn't this punishment enough...?" Trying to catch his breath.
Keitaro ignored him and continued ravishing Hiro with his eyes.
This was Hiro's breaking point. He bit his lip and ground against his pants.  Holding next to his zipper on both sides. Moaning silently breathing in sharp breaths as if he might run out of oxygen.
Hips convulsing as he came, chest shaking and cheeks wet from overstimulated tears.

Keitaro came stroking himself to Hiro coming in his pants, finally having lost it.

End session: 2:43 AM. 6% battery.
Thanks, Grammarly.