Author's Note !

Hello! Welcome to my first book :)

This will contain various Inazuma Eleven (IE) oneshots. There may be slight changes in the storyline / a mix of timelines (For example, GO timeline + Ares/Orion timeline).

It will be written in the perspective of Y/N!
Y/N has no specified gender or appearance in this book, so feel free to imagine them however you like :)

Y/N is siblings with Afuro Terumi (Aphrodi) from the GO timeline who is around 22 years of age, and is the coach of Kidokawa Seishou.

Hope you enjoy your read!

— REQUESTS —

Please only request here in the comment section and abide by the conditions below, thank you! All requests will be deleted otherwise.

This request section is specifically for IE oneshots (such as this book), but with Y/N having different relations to a specific character. (For example, Y/N being siblings with Aphrodi)

Conditions:
1. Y/N's gender is as usual, up to the readers to decide and will be addressed by they/them pronouns.
2. Requests may include suggested oneshots BUT no lim3s or l3mons.
3. Characters of all genders (male, female, non-binary) in your requests are welcome.
4. The characters mentioned in your requests should be from the Inazuma Eleven series. Accepting anyone from the OG timeline, GO timeline (GO, Chrono Stone and Galaxy), and the Ares/Orion timeline.
5. No underaged (Below 13) Character x Reader requests are allowed.