✨️Introduction ✨️

Heiyaa my peeps.....

Its me shiva and is here with my first ff on #Neirohi 😘😘

I recently found this duo and started adoring them just like i do with sidneet....

So ya i though to creatr one story so pls support me and shower your love😘🥰.

Aarohi Gonenka

Ambrivert, Commited and strong.

Misses her parents and Akshara who is her elder sister.Doesn't belive in Love.

Cares for her family but never shows.She bears so musch pain but she still fight against it.

Lives at New York, far away from her family, pain and happiness. She have decided not to go back to India again.

"People may feel that i am someone with happiness but the truth is just opposite."

Neil Birla

Passionate, Commited and funny.

Very Rich and is one of the most famous business man in New York.

Understanding and trustworthy. He never breaks his promise.

Loves his family so much and mostly his brother that is Abhimanyu Brila and his going to bhabi Akshara Gonenka.

He misses his family so much.

Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Gonenka

They both are going to marry each other and abhimanyu is Neil's elder bro and is a doctor and he is very famous in india for his skill.

Akshara is aarohi's elder sister(not her real sis) and she is a college lecturer. She is so sweet and loves aarohi soo much.Her father died when she was 5 months and her mother died when she was 8 in an accident.

Others are

Nishtha, Parth, Harshwardhan, Manjiri, Anuj, Mahima, Manish, Swarna, Akhilesh, Kairav and Vansh.

What will happen when Neirohi meets eachother after 8years?

Their cute fight.

Chipkali+Chamgadar

And its gonna be amazing journey of love, pain friendship

Hope you all will support.

See you sooner....😘😘