love at first sight

Intro
It was a couple more days till dipper and Mabel's birthday they were about to turn thirteen. They lived in a lonely town called gravityfalls orgean for almost a year and they have met every single person in gravityfalls.

Dipper's pov
I decided to go on a walk because in our old shack for a house it was super boring. I think i walked for a hour becuse i was so tired so i sat on a neer by bench. I sat there for atleast five minutes when I saw a boy wearing a coat as a cape and a cone on his head. "he kinda looks like a gnome" I chuckled he had a little boy next to him he was cute and had a teapot on his head. "the gnome kid is kinda cute too I chuckled" "wait what am I talking about". I think the gnome kid saw me cause he started at me and started coming to me I got scared so i just ran. "what am I doing I can't just run from someone like that" "I'm such an idiot" I walked over to the mystery shack which was only a few feet away. I met mabel at the door she said "hey bro bro" I just said "hi" and walked away.

wirt's pov
I wonder why that kid ran away mabye he was in a hurry i sighed. Greg my younger brother said "hey wirt look can we go there" he pointed at an old shack that had a "s" coming off I think it said mystery shack hey maybe that boy with the pine tree hat went there. "fine" I said to my annoying younger brother we walked to the so called mystery shack. when we got in the door a girl wearing a shooting star sweater greeted us.

Mabel's pov
I was at the shack bugging my brother Dipper when a tall boy came in. I chirped "hi my name is mabel what's yours" the boy returned with "wirt" he then said "have u seen a boy wearing a pine tree hat?" I said "ya he's my brother" then I saw a little boy beside him say "hey wirt who is she" I then screamed and huged the little marshmallow "aww he's so cute" dipper came in the room saying "mab-" he got cut off when he saw wirt. wirt spoke and said "h..h..hi" then dipper said "hello" and him and wirt blushed.

Dipper's pov
The guy I saw before was standing in the mystery shack I guess his name is wirt. I started blushing and I saw him blush too. mabel nudged me and said "hey dip can I speak with u in the kitchen" I responded with "why" but she grabbed my arm and pulled me she started to grin and I said "what" she then said "omg u like wirt" I responded quickly and said "hush he might here you" mabel said "omg u do" she chuckled "fine alright mabel I do ok" I said in an angry tone that made her giggle more.

Wirt's pov
"I wonder what there talking about Greg" said probably about cooking. I laughed "oh Greg your so weird" I chuckled.

Mabel's pov
"You should just ask him out" I said cheerfully dipper blushed more and said "fine mabel but I don't know if he is too" I responded with "fine I'll ask him if he's single and bi" dipper screamed "no!" But it was to late I asked wirt and both dipper and wirt blushed I then said "well?" He finally responded with "yes I'm single and yes I'm bi". Greg asked "what does bi mean is it like good bye" we all blushed because we forgot Greg was there I then yelled "Greg come with me, I'll show u all of my toys" Greg responded "with cool" we then ran upstairs to leave dipper and wirt alone.

Dipper's pov
"Soo wirt what brings you to the mystery shack" wirt then blushed "t..t..to see y..y..you I then blushed and said "well hear I am" I chuckled.

Wirt's pov
I asked dipper "umm why did u run away when I was coming towards u" dipper blushed more and said "umm because I thought you were cute and I got embarrassed" I then blushed and said "wow thanks I guess" I chuckled.

Dipper's pov
The room became akward but all of a sudden I kissed him I didn't no why but I just did I blushed then saw wirt blush his eyes were wide open and suddenly we both closed our eyes and began kissing harder after a few minutes we stopped for air.

Wirt's pov
I just stood there akwardly so did dipper I finally spoke "t..t..that was my f..f..first kiss" I blushed even more dipper spoke "s..s..same" it was so akward none of us knew what to say I spoke "wat was that for?" Dipper responded with "I guess I wanted to" his face fully red like a tomato I just said "same here" and we both stood there in silence smiling I then closed my eyes and yelled quickly "will you go out with me" we blushed really hard and dipper finally said "yes". we both stood there smiling in silence.