Coming out

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin waited patiently leaning on somebody's locker as she waited for Vickie to exit her class. Students begun to leave the class until finally Vickie emerged from the back of the crowd, she smiled at Robin while she raised her hand to wave slightly. Robins cheeks turned a slight shade of pink, she loved seeing Vickie smiled. Robin loved everything about her honestly.

"Hi vick! How was class??" Robin said as she made direct eye contact into the other girls dark blue eyes.
"No idea, wasn't paying attention. " Vickie would chuckle slightly as they both started walking through the school towards the car park.
"Do you wanna go somewhere? Work doesn't start until an hour so I've got time!" Robin would state as she hid her face with her hair.
Vickie face would light up, she loved hanging out with Robin and saw her as a sister " Hell yeah! Let's go eat somewhere!"

They both decided amongst themselves that they'd go get ice-cream and walk around for a bit at the Park. They made there way to an ice cream van that was always parked there 24/7. Vickie got vanilla and Robin got mint.

After walking around for a while They decided to sit down on a bench to rest for a bit before Robin would have to leave for work.

"Robin?" Vickie would say as she looked over at the blonde girl sitting beside her.
"Huh?- Hi uhm- yes I? Hi! " Robin stuttered becoming slightly sweaty as she felt the gaze of vickie.
" Why do you never talk about your love life. Its weird? I mean like, your best friends with STEVE and you dont feel at all attracted to him??? Is there something your not telling me?." Robin paused, she started to sweat even more. Though a thought crossed her mind. Maybe it was time she told Vickie. Vickie was her friend after all. She wouldn't mind.

Robin was going to do it.

"Vickie?." Robin said mimicking what vickie had said before.
"I-.." She'd pause for a while. Vickie stared at her in confusion.

"I like girls."
...

Vickie said nothing getting up from the bench and without hesitation leaving to go home. Robin sat in shock, she honestly thought Vickie herself was gay herself, tears began forming and her vision became blurry. She ran home thoughts filling her head but one thought she couldn't get away from is if vickie would tell anybody. Robin didn't wanna go to work, she didn't wanna go to school, part of her didn't want to live in that moment. She was scared. Petrified.

Words: 435