Guarding the Princess of Naboo.

I only remember that day Vividly, it was horrific.
Smoke, Sirens, and Screams all over.
I don't know why I was just guarding her, But had I been elsewhere I'd be dead.

I clutched by my rifle trying to fend off as much stormtroopers as I possibly could, but they kept coming and coming, it was nearly impossible to how many there was. They had me pinned to the walls, they could have finished me whenever.
But the firing and blasters just stopped suddenly. I peeked my head out and out of the smoke was a large dark figure with a cape. The stormtroopers stood by in unison.

The dark person was moving toward where I was.
I was anxious, I stupidly came out of my cover and starting giving the bastard hell.
I was stunned. The shadowy figure just lifted his arm and the blots were just stopped mid air.

I don't think it was a Jedi, something felt...... off about him.

The bolts lunged toward me and I thought that was the end of me. But they only rushed past me. The shadowy figure put down his arms and walked toward me.

I felt fear like I never did before, I saw the lightsaber by his pelt. I thought he wanted to do it up close.

But instead he just softly casted me aside and walked by the princesses's tomb.

He stood by the tomb for a while, staring at it, I could feel some form of sorrow and remorse coming from him.
Eventually he walked to me, and simply looked down. I paused shaken.

He said "Guard her well." And just like that. He and the stormtroopers left as quickly as they came.