[𝟏] 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"Kisa-chan slow down!"

Y/n had her hands on the tiger's main, who happened to be kisa-chan, who was jumping from rooftop upon rooftop to the final destination of west junior high.

kisa forced shigure to cast a spell for invisibility, not that regular humans can see kisa but high school student randomly flying from one rooftop to another is bound to create chaos.

nearing the school kisa put y/n down and changed to her human form.

"Y/n can I switch out someone else... I'm not too fond of this ominous feeling from the school" she earnestly asked y/n, holding the sleeve of her shirt. Y/n looked down and smiled as she patted kisa's head endearingly.

she spread her arm apart and chanted in a monotonous tone

Modoru ; Watashi no tora

As soon as she uttered those words kisa disappeared in a thin smoke as she pondered who to summon, if she took shigure he'd indeed attempt to hit on a random female student.

She smiled, deciding who to pick she lifted her shirt up, a beautiful sea horse tattoo embedded on her stomach, she spread her arms apart once more as she chanted

Nyūryoku ; Watashi no tatsunoko

She felt hands intertwine hers, smiling she welcomed her curse with all her heart

"Good to see you again hatori!" She beamed, a gentleman with a beautiful face materialised from the smoke, raven-like hair with a beautiful sheen to it, a tall slender body and a built stature, his had magenta eyes with a hint of black, onlookers were captivated by his sudden appearance.

Instead of questioning his abrupt arrival, high school children stared at him in awe, never seeing such a beautiful man in their lives it seems to them that they'd struck gold. His aura was so radiant they felt a near physical barrier between them and his sheer perfectness.

"Y/n-sama I thank you for this chance," He said, his clear deep voice matching his stoic energy. She held his hand, his lab coat drifting slightly in the wind and she dragged him to where megumi-kun was.

Y/n saw megumi, she attempted to wave at him but he was staring elsewhere. She looked in the direction he was staring at only to see a boy her age throw a metal ball really far.

She was astonished at the sight, subconsciously squeezing hatori's hand. She saw him run really fast which she admired very much.

Hatori remained stoic yet it did surprise him that a non-sorcerer was able to achieve that, megumi noticed the two as he greeted them

"Hello Honda-san, Hatori-san" The two nodded back as megumi informed them the contents of the mission.

"We were sent to this particular school to collect a finger of the king of curses : Ryomen sukuna"

Y/n and her summon have a nod of understanding. Hatori stared at megumi when he spoke, catching that deformed animal shouldn't be a problem.

They walked and followed megumi to the said location of the curse, it sorta looked like a bee hive/birds House.

Hatori stood protectively in front of her as megumi opened the crate, cursed energy like sukuna's was almost poisonous to her so she stood away.

He looked inside, suddenly closing the door he opened it again and started to check around the box crate. Y/n was dumbfounded, wasn't the finger inside?

She let go of Hatori's hand and walked up to tbe crate, megumi was on the phone to sensei. She looked inside and found the same results as megumi. Emptiness.

She called over Hatori, he came over and guessed the situation and he got it right. He casted a spell on the Stevenson screen to check if it was nearby.

The results came out nought, she sighed and patted his head as a way of saying well done. He narrowed his eyes at the crate, he sensed a lingering attachment in the direction of the Way that certain boy ran.

But he didn't voice his thoughts, he already knew that the finger was not with the boy so mentioning it would have been a rather useless outcome.

He needed her spiritual energy to cast an entire spell over Japan, it being only a finger would be hard to find as it was shrouded in many aura's.

Megumi's phone call ended in frustration, y/n praising hatori for his services before summoning him away- to be exact cancelling the summon.

"Please summon me incase of any troubles you may experience y/n-sama" he whispered pleasantly before disappearing into thin air.

She stared at the slightly agitated megumi before her eyes sparkled, she patted his shoulder and said "Megumi-kun, hatori said before he left that he felt a lingering attachment towards the hospital" she soothed.

Megumi looked up, he stared at her optimism before smiling ever so slightly as he patted her head endearingly.

She stared him before flushing bright red before she speed walked into the direction of the hospital with a chuckling megumi behind her.