Number 5

The sky is dark with clouds of gray across it. Trees and telephone poles burned and broken.

A person is see walking through the street with a wagon. Inside the wagon there's an umbrella and a mannequin The person lifts their mask down. It's Five. The wheels squeak as he continues forward. Sipping from the canteen he carries.

Snow. So deep and so thick you can't see 20ft ahead of you. Five continues marching, only this time, he looks older, he's not a little boy anymore.

Gravel, and grass. Five is no longer walking, this time he's cycling down the road with his wagon and mannequin. He looks older now. Older than last time.

Now he's in a demolished building, his mannequin leaing against a broken wall. Little Five is no longer little. His face now adorns a big white beard, wrinkles all over his face. His voice much deeper as well. He conversates with the mannequin, seemingly arguing with it. Then he pulls out his gun as rubble falls in the distance.

Luther, Five and I are all sitting in Diegos apartment. Diego went out to run errands. Questioning Five about the oncoming apocalypse. Five sitting in Diegos bed, Luther in a chair next to said bed, and me in a corner trying not to rip Fives throat out.

Luther: When's it supposed to happen? This....apocalypse.

Five: We'll I can't give you the exact hour but.... from what I could gather we have four days left.

Luther (sounding a bit irritated): Why didn't you say something sooner?

Five: It wouldn't have mattered.

Luther: Of course it would. We could have banded together and helped you try to stop this thing.

Five: For the record, you already tried.

Luther: What do you mean?

I lean forward and look at Luther.

Five: I found all of you. Your bodies.

Luther: We die?

Y/n: I'm sorry we what?

Luther face up in the rubble bleeding from his head.

Diego laying face first on big chunk of stone.

Klaus also underneath the rubble bleeding.

Y/n trapped underneath rocks and stone bleeding from her nose and ears.

Five: Horribly. You were together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world.

Luther: wait how do you know that?

Five: This was clutched in your dead hand whenever I found you.

He tosses the eye at Luther. Luther catches it inspecting it

Five: Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down.

Luther: Whose head?

Five: like I said I don't know.

Luther hands Five the eye back carefully. Five takes it and looks at it. Diego bursts through the door making me jump.

Diego: piece of shit. Do you have any idea what you just did?

He angerly strides twords Five. I step in front of Five. My left arm across him. Luther grabs Diego when he gets too close and holds him

Diego: Nope let me-- Get your ape hands off me!