A day without you | Carl

*Trigger Warning*

It's been months since I've seen any of the group, let alone Carl. My heart was breaking daily. I never thought I would have to see a world without Carl but that's my life now. And I hate it. I hate my life. I hate everything about this twisted world and all I wanted to do was get out of this endless nightmare. Even if it's my ending my possibility of survival.

My feet continued to carry my lifeless body closer and closer to the creek. It was the same place I met Carl. It will be the start and end of my happiness.

I grabbed my knife from under my belt and dragged across my skin. The hot blood dripped to the leaves beneath me as a depressed sigh left my purple lips. A tear slipped down my cheek onto my wrist. I soon broke into a full sob. I wiped my cheeks with the back of my palm. My heart felt like it was felting out of the slice on my arm.

"I'm so sorry, Carl. I love you so fucking much." I cried out. The sound of crushing leaves and groaning erupted from the woods but I didn't care. Whatever was coming can do what they want. I was useless to this type of living. The groaning grew louder and closer.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It's touch was not gentle ,like Carl's. It dug into my skin but didn't not shred it. I sobbed continuously until I heard the familiar gunshot with a silencer shoot down my murderer. The walker fell to my feet as I stood from my spot under the swampy tree immediately. I turned around to see where the gunshot was coming from and immediately burst into tears. My hands covered my crying face as I fell to my knees, not able to control my sobbing. I heard him drop his gun and run to me. He kneeled beside me and immediately wrapped his arms around me, almost knocking me over. He cried into my neck as I wrapped my arms around his torso. I looked up. His blue eyes blared into mine as I smiled. I looked down at my bleeding wrist as so did he. Tears continued to brim his eyes.

"Why, Princess?" His lip quivered.

"I didn't want to see a world without you, Carl." I cried. He looked at me then squeezed me tight.

"You don't understand how much I love you. You are my heaven. Please don't do this again. No matter what. Do you understand, beautiful? I don't want to live without you." He cried. I nodded my head frantically. He stood grabbing my hand. I sniffled.

"Where are we going, baby?" I said smiling.

"I love when you call me that." He smirked.

"Answer my question you big baby." I said laughing. He made a hurt expression.

"Ouch, not like that, babe!" He laughed. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

My savior.