One night away

It's midnight. Im currently videochating my best friend about how much we will miss each other, even though we both know she will be coming to spend a week with us in just 6 days. My sister belly as we all call her, is on the other side of the room, talking to Taylor about how much she loves Conrad. Ugh, if only she woud shut up.

I don't mind her being all over someone, as long as it isn't Conrad. Belly is a year younger than me, and so is Jeremiah so i always thought they would be perfect together. As kids Jeremiah and Belly would always hang out on their own, while Conrad, Steven and I would be on our own. But as years passed you could just say, we grew apart.

Tomorrow morning

As we got to the beach house, i noticed all the weird looks, they were surprised even though they knew we were coming. I figured it was because of my looks. You could say i grew up as an ugly child. People were always calling me fat, ugly but i honestly found myself pretty. I still wanted a change, so i started working on my self and i have started working out in the winter, i learned how to do makeup and i got a new haircut. I always had long beautiful hair, but i just wanted a change so i cut my hair and died it black.

As we unpacked, we changed into our bathing suits and went swimming in the pool, as I was chilling in the pool with Jere, Belly and Conrad, Steven was in the kitchen helping mom unpack some stuff she brought for Susannah, as we were in the pool Conrad then asked me about how my winter was which i said was great, even though we both knew it would have been better if he was there.