Episode 1: The day we meet

Stella: What a tiring day, I can't believe I watch 30 episodes of Fairy tail in that marathon in Manila.

*Stella look on the window*

Stella: What is that? It's looks like wishing star, I can't believe I have to so childish, but I don't care. I wish for me to have a boyfriend.

*meteor sound*

Stella: What the, That's no wishing star, it's a meteor.

*BOOM*

Stella: I better check that out. It might be my wish just easily granted.

3 minutes of walking later

Stella: What the heck, a giant orange?

*Stella touching it*

*Cracking*

Stella: It's cracking!

*wreck*

Orange: Hi, My name is Orange, I want to be your mentor.

Stella: AAHH!!! An alien!!!!

Orange: Wait! I'm no alien.

Tomorrow

Stella: What a rough night, I dream a a puppy came out from a giant orange crashes from nowhere.

Orange: Hello, I want to be your mentor, Can you accept me now?

Stella: You again! Why are you following me?

Orange: I want to be your mentor, togethor we can search for all Frutipet spreading on your world.

Stella: Please, I got no time for these jokes.

Orange: It's true, Our colony is in danger by the dark power of Agustin with his Daimao allies.

While Orange and Stella are talking, Isabela and Grapa already met each other, the 2 are talking about their evil plan.

Isabela: Happiness, Joy and many stupid element are making me sick. I hate those people who are happy while I'm sad.

Grapa: That's the accepting being a Daimao means, It's actually mean Magic in Chinese and Demon in Japanese.

Isabela: Interesting, so what kind of dark magic i have?

Grapa: Master Agustin said, you are capable of removing precious thing like a lottery ticket with a winning number from a poor family, you can steal it and pass the blame to some you hate.

Isabella: Muahahaha...

Grapa: Oh no! A Frutipet named Orange is on a lose. This terrible, if she find a mentor will be lose every missing Frutipet, We must find them before they do it so. According in my radar, the Frutipet named Orange is on a big palace called, Malacanang.

Isabela: I bet Stella had her, What a unfair luck. She'll be the one who will be bad luck.

Grapa: Why are talking her seriously?

Stella: She is my enemy, she has a crush on Khristian which is my boyfriend. I shall make her pay and put her to her place.

Grapa: With my dark magic, she'll be sucked, she has no idea what you are now.

Isabela: You're right, Grapa.

TO BE CONTINUE...