Plot

In a world of horny people and summoning circle lives the pro Incubus known as Fynn. He used to be able to do anything due to how flexible he was. There was many other incubus and succubus, he happen to be summoned everywhere. He enjoyed spring break the most out of all his jobs though. Having the freedom to chose who he wants to do ( ・∇・) is what made it great. Though one day he changed from a pro to a loser some would say. He was lazy and slept all day long and at night when summoned he hardly did anything which was slightly breaking the rules. Fynn wasnt himself and most demon had noticed this. He wasn't going around with other demons he seem happy on his own, but that didn't even stay that long. He became gloomy and no one really knew why this was the case.

Even Satan was on the job to try to fix this problem as he was ordered by Lucifer who was basically his father. If things didn't get to fixed soon the weight of lust in the world may shift. There a reason to why every sinner there another demon in control. If someone who feed lust no longer does so the feeling fades away.

Hell and Angel changed after many Wars. One where Lucifer became the fallen Angel, cause of Satan uprising and evil / good of the world. Everything has become more of a business. Pie chart and boring stuff. This was how things were to be made. If angels kept everything balance they wouldn't be angry. Although Lucifer had his job he made sure the level of each sin was high. If one had fade it would trigger a to Angel showing weakness. This is how they fought wars now. Even now angels would have court room battles if a demon was caught breaking rules made...
if someone broke the code they could be sentenced to death.