~A Promise to Biana (Fedex)~

Hello, everyone! I have decided to write some more Fedex because I've ran out of Fedex content to read on Wattpad, so I'm going to help other Fedex shippers who are facing the exact same problem. I wish I could like Sokeefe the way I like Fedex so I would get the amount of ship content those guys do. Sokeefe shippers, you guys are lucky as fuck.

Enjoy! :D

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Dex's POV✩

I woke up expecting to feel the chilling air of the cold snow outside wafting into my room, freezing me to death. Instead, bright sunlight poured in through the windows, lighting up my room cheerfully. The morning birds chirped with delight at the sight of the rising sun, and the triplets were already outside playing something that looked like a scene from that sci-fi movie they watched last night on Juline's human TV.

Today would actually be warm, for a change. It might be nice to take advantage of the warm weather today, I thought. I pulled out my Imparter to call my friends, but more specifically, one friend in particular.

"Hey, Wonderboy!" I said excited, leaning on my cluttered desk while holding the phone in front of my face. Fitz's eyes sparkled with delight at me, his eyebrows raising slightly with joy and his lips curling upward into an adorable smile. But there was a glint of fear dancing in the back of his teal irises the more he looked at me, making his smile seem a little forced.

"Dex? Hi!" Fitz said, attempting to lean over something to imitate my position as well before realizing nothing was in front of him, and crashing down onto the floor with a clatter.

"Fitz?" I asked him, raising with my eyebrows with concern as I looked at the his bedroom behind where he was supposed to be standing, with him lying on the floor off camera. With a slight "Oww...", he heaved himself upright and stared his screen with embarrassment.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, tilting my head slightly to the left and smirking, folding my arms across my chest. Fitz blushed a crimson red and nodded, taking a deep breath and straightening his posture quickly, any hints of previous flusteredness vanished from his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he assured me confidently. "Sorry about that."

I giggled. "It's fine, I thought it was kinda cute." I winked at Fitz, making him turn a flustered dark red again. He looked away from me, focusing his gaze on something to the left of his screen and sending a glare that could've withered flowers. He cleared his throat, and tried to casually change the subject.

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if you were free today," I said nervously, causing Fitz to turn crimson again. He forced the corners of his mouth upward, awkwardly showing the side bits of his upper row of teeth.

"Why do you ask?" he chuckled nervously, his laugh continuing for an unusual amount of time before he stopped and returned back to smiling like a deranged lunatic.

"Well, I thought we could go on a walk together," I offered, instantly regretting my decision and worrying that Fitz would think it was a date, and he would-

"GREAT!" Fitz said loudly and abruptly. "Sure, awesome! Yeah, sounds great."

I raised my eyebrows at him skeptically, but decided to say nothing on his weird, awkward behavior that would usually come from me rather than him. "You're okay, right?"

"Oh, yeah, totally great!" Fitz reassured again, not very convincingly. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"If you say so," I said, shrugging it off and turning to smile at him, hoping to crack a genuine grin out of him too. But his smiles still seemed anxiously forced, and his posture seemed much less relaxed than usual, even on my Imparter. "I'll get ready, and meet you at Everglen."