chapter 1:mommy

y/n pov

i woke up in the morning in my pink bed. i felt a stain on my luxurious victoria's secret lingerie and realized i had a wet dream. "fuck" i said. i must've had a dream about karen. aka my new step mom. ever since her old husband ted died, she started dating my dad, billy. she's so hot. i want her. now.
anyways i walked downstairs with a robe on to find my little shitty step brother mike pissing in the sink. "what the fuck are you doing cunt" i said to him in a stern voice. "OH SHIT!" he shrieked! "um nothing" "you slut you better stop doing weird shit or im gonna tell your fucking ho- i mean karen" "ok fine i'll stop" he sprinted upstairs to his bedroom that smelt like cum and b.o and i looked in the pee filled sink and screamed in horror.
anyways karen finally came downstairs and i made a plan to seduce her. i was gonna lay on the countertop with my legs spread open towards the stairs so she could see when she walks down.
i put my plan in action when i heard her walking down the stairs but when she got down the stairs it wasn't her. it was my step sister holly. "UM ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" i said screaming in terror. "what the fuck you old cunt" she said in her baby ass fucking stupid voice. i fucking hated holly so much i wanna kill her. anyways i told her to go back upstairs and ask her mom to come downstairs and this bitch literally said no. so i bashed her head into the counter until she died and asked karen to come down.
i put my plan back into action and spread my legs open showing my fat CLIT to the staircase. finally that hot milf came down and starting screaming because she saw her dead daughters bloody body laying next to the dishwasher. "what did you do you vivid bitch" she said to me while having a seizure. "nothing she just died and i didn't know what to do sooo" i said in a soft voice. "now let's fuck pleaseeeeee. pwetty please mommy." i said to her while spitting on myself rapidly. she looked at me in disgust like she had dementia and i started masturbating bc i was fucking horny and the woman of my dreams was standing looking at my stained underwear so yolo. anyways after she finally got over her stupid ugly bitch daughter being dead she finally agreed to fucking me and i was so happy! she took off her pants but when i saw her pussy i started screaming. it was dryer then a desert. i don't even know how this bitch was able to have kids because of her dry pussy that looked like it was abt to fall off. but yknow what i didn't do all of this for her not to fuck me sooo why not.
(i'm really sorry for all of this).