SEVENTEEN

KRISTEN WAS STILL ON A HIGH after her interaction with the Admirals and Maverick, it gave her something else to worry about

KRISTEN WAS STILL ON A HIGH after her interaction with the Admirals and Maverick, it gave her something else to worry about. And this was a good kind of worry. A kind that she missed.

Being that, as far as he knew, Bradley and Kristen were still in training and preparing for a mission they'd decided to retreat to the beach by Hard Deck for the night, rushing for a fast dinner — elated that their friends hadn't made any nightly Hard Deck plans in their groupchat.

Her eyes widened as Rooster peered through her front door that he'd swung open, sliding off his aviators as the gust of wind from closing the door pushed against his hawaiian shirt. He was grinning already, but the sight of Kristen just made him beam more.

"Evening, Kazansky," Bradley exclaimed, unable to make his eye movements subtle as they danced over the blonde. She was leant over her bedside table, finally making the move to pick up the shattered frames. Bradley's flirtatious bliss passed when he saw the dents in her pictures, a couple of her and Iceman as well as a childhood photo of the her and Bradley.

"It adds character," Kristen brushed it off, re-organising the picture frames, "I'll just get some new ones."

"You good?" He coughed, hovering over her bedroom door frame. She nodded as she spun around, headed straight for Bradley to fix the collar of his shirt, "Just craving some dinner."

"And dessert?" He joked, Kristen's eyes flickering over his lips, "Oh for sure, I could go for like ice cream... cake... maybe a cheesecake?"

Bradley lifted her chin upward, kissing her lips, "I'll remember this later."

Kristen giggled, skipping forward as she headed straight to the door. Bradley had caught up to her as she reached her security door, slapping her butt as he ran out, "Bradley motherfucking Bradshaw!"

"That's my name honey, wear it out all ya like!" Bradley teased, being met with Kristen's vintage, black chevy impala parked. He jumped over the side, accepting the fact that nobody... and he means nobody... except Kristen was allowed to drive her car. Except Ice of course, he was the lucky one to get a spin in her prized possession.

She locked her door, running over to the car as fast as she could. Kristen had started the engine, backing out of her complex's driveway. She facepalmed herself the second her playlist had started in the car, and of course, Great Balls of Fire just had to be playing.

His arm was wrapped around her seat, Bradley's fingers tracing circles on her shoulder as he hummed in the background. Kristen rolled her eyes, "You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain!"

"Too much love drives a man insane!" Bradley couldn't hide the smirk as she boosted the volume.

"You broke my will-"

"But what a thrill!" Kristen finished the line with Bradley's hand in her face like a microphone. The two squealed, her arms up for a split second as they continued to sing along, "Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!