Mommy issues

ones there was big town named "Rose hills"
In Rose hills there was big castle, in the castle was queen, king, older princess and yunger princess.

-Good morning sweetey. Mom sayd to her Yungest chilc
-Morning mom. Yungest replyed
Yungest child walked on the table.
-What is this? -She asked
-Mara darling its cereal with pancakes -Mom replyed to her yungest child.
The Oldest child walked down the hall way.
-Oh there comes the ugly fat pig. The mom was annoyed
Then the Oldest child sat down and started eating.
-You know I have special food for you because you have started gaining weight, you fat ugly pig.
-Oh.. Oldest child replyes.
The mom goes crap the one salad leave and gives to the oldest child.
-Oh wait how much do you weight because you look so fat. The mom starts mocking her.
I.. we..weight.. 65 kg.. Oldest child says quetly.
-Omg Pamela you weight so much ugh, like I weight as much as you and your just 16.
You should weight 55 on that age. Her mom tells her angrly.
Pamela starts crying when she eats. After when she ated she goes her room to cry.
:I should have not even ate that, I'm so fat. Pamela thinks.
After tath she starts to hit her stomack legs and even her arms.
:I just should starve my self so I can be prettyer.
Her mom knocks at her doos.
-Look what I got for you fat pig.
Pamela opens her door, then Pamela realizes that she just have her underwear on.
-Omg your stomack its so big, how did that happen? Her mom says it on panick.
-I d..dont kn..know.. Pamela replyes.
Then pamelas mom gives her corset.
-Look ot will make you look skinny because you look so ugly. Pamelas mom tells her.
Then they put the corset on Pamela.
-And one thing you are gonna eat these pills so you get skinnyer faster.
Then Pamela reads about the pills from back, then she sees "not under 22".
-But there reads not for under fo-
Then her mom slapps her face.
-I dont care, you just need to look pretty, not ugly brat like you!
Pamelas pov.
Then she left and I looked at the pills and I thought.
:Should I ate one now?
Then I grapped one and thought again.
:maybe I should eat two or three ugh. I just eat three, I will get skinneyr faster.
Then I grapped glass and I put water in there, then I looked at the pills one more time and then I ate them.
After that I did go to sleep, It was nightmare. My mom she made all my dresses bigger so I could fit them. It was bad nightmare.
Then when I woke up I walked to my mirror and saw that I was skinnyer.
:Omg I'm skinnyer. Then I relized that I'm fat still and I started crying.
Then I looked at the pills and I took three again, I used my last nights water again.
I heard knock from my door and I wiped my tears of my face, then I opened my door and I saw my father. He came from work trip, but I was curios what the trip was about.
-DAD! I yelled of exitement.
-Hi darling, how are you? He asked me.
-I'm fine I jus-
Then my mom came to talk to my father, I was annoyed.
-Darling I'm gonna talk a little bit to Pamela then you can talk to her. My mom sayed that to my father.
My dad left so me and my mom were alone.
-So put this corset on, were gonna have special guests. And can you not to eat before that so you dont get weight. And one thing go check your weight.
I sayed yes, then I did go check my weight and I weighted 63.
I lost two kg, it was insane.
Then I told my mom and she sayed.
-You know that your still fat right.
-I know..
Third perpective.
After that Pamelas mom went open a door and there was..