What is love?

DEar diaria

My name is lorax i just woke up from my peacfu; slumber. i got into the most pretigeus collage with my call me by your name scollarship, the collage iw called timothee chalamme school of peaches its the best in the country. im so frickin looky im so smart! my fam is a bit pour so im lucky im not really dumb:)

Lorax picked up his phone, 20 whole notifications. He scrolled through instagram and stopped at a photo of his favourite model, Megamind. He watched it, Megamind was wearing his Timothee Chalamet's school jumper, a large peach embedded on a coral jumped. A picture of Timothee printed on top of the large peach. Lorax's eyes shined as he realised Megamind was going to go to his college. He dropped his phone and blushed at the thought of him and Megamind closer and together. This obviously wasn't possible but he hoped and dreamed of it.

The Lorax was preparing to go to college so he put on his new jeans, and a shirt, he wanted to match with Megamind so he put on his jumper too

The Lorax was preparing to go to college so he put on his new jeans, and a shirt, he wanted to match with Megamind so he put on his jumper too. He smelled the smell of peaches in the air and started chucking clothes and things into his suitcase, he forced his computer in and zipped it up. He picked up his phone and took a picture of himself holding his backpack and wrapped his finger with his moustache. The Lorax looked at his wardrobe, all of his cosplays sat there, he couldn't help stuffing his precious Todoroki cosplay. He posted the pic to his instagram, putting a peach emoji in his caption.

"LORAX! It's time to go!" cried his papa.

"Coming, papa." replied Lorax.

He stormed downstairs and dragged his suitcase, backpack bouncing on the back of his back. Lorax stuffed some bread into his mouth and slipped his toes into his converse. He ran and jumped into the back of the car. He opened tik tok, he had 20k followers, growing by the minute. He took a video and captioned it, " Hey fam, I gotta go to college. " A peach emoji sat comfortably next to the text.

Lorax shut his droopy eyes and drifted off to a slumber.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Hey blog fam! It's me, Megamind! Today I'm going to my first day of college, w/ my lovely girlfriend @SusAnkles101! Hope it goes great! Love the jumper btw @TimotheeChalamet!

Megamind finished his status with a peach emoji and posted it. He looked at his Instagram page, 800k followers, so many. As a model this was more than expected. He had just snapped a pic of himself with his peach jumper and posted it, he scrolled mindlessly through his instagram until he stopped at a particular picture of a orange figure... an orange figure wearing a peach jumper, smiling with his finger around his fluffy moustache. The orange figure clutched a large suitcase, he looked up at the camera. Megamind chuckled at this orange thing and dug deeper into the account.

" @Loraxcosplays69 "

"300 posts 20k followers 10 following"

"I wonder who he's following..." muttered Megamind, stabbing at the button with a blue finger.