1- Adopted

I can't give any official credit for the cover art since I was linked to zerochan, so I'm very sorry. This one is obviously just a screenshot of Lest in the anime.

I didn't give the youngest brother an official name in the other one, but his name is Masura here.

"Mama!"

A chilling scream was released from the young child and she shook in fear. Being only six years old, she wasn't aware of what to be afraid of or act without her parents guidance, but she couldn't help quivering at the spot she stood.

The scream made the said mother turn while three other boys ran up the stairs to the source.

"P-Papa... he's hurt... stop hurting him more!" The young girl yelled as she cried. Her mother held a knife as she stood over the bloody, barely breathing body of her own husband.

"(Y/n)..." Her Mother was surprised before glaring. "I see. Then I'll just get rid of you too." "Mama?" She was confused but the door slammed open and the handle that was luckily facing the mother had been jammed right into her gut, making her kneel over in pain.

"Fuck..." She gasped, realizing she had been slightly winded while the little girl had shivered, unable to move her feet.

"(Y/n)!" The middle brother yelled as he ran to her. The other two were terrified and the youngest quickly ran to get the closest phone while the oldest disarmed his mother.

A month after the incident, the little girl was hardly respondent to others and made sure to stay close to at least one brother at a time. Other kids at school despised the behavior because she kept everyone away who approached from her brothers, who were fairly popular. However, the three were happy to keep her close and argued against anyone they heard back talking the young girl.

They were put in an orphanage, and after five weeks, the oldest, the one with silver hair, was adopted. He tried to argue and have the people adopt his siblings too but they insisted on only having him, threatening that he'd be left to rot if he didn't join them. So instead, he gave the young girl a small item to remember him while his brothers assured they'd take care of her.

Just three days after that happened, as the young girl was finally starting to verbally talk to her brothers out of fear of them leaving her too, the youngest brother was adopted. He also tried to bring the other two but they had just apologized and said they could only take in one kid. When asked why him, he was simply told that he looked like the best behaved one.

Reader POV- Present Day

"Go with Lest?" I stared up at the people who were here. Lest smiled and nodded.

"Yes! Come on! You can come with us!" I looked up at the people. I thought and spoke. "Excuse me, Mr and Mrs person." They knelt down to me and smiled. "Yes? What's wrong sweetie?" "I want to know two things please!" "Of course. What's wrong?" I held Lest's hand and spoke. "I'm happy, but why chose us?" "Well, we see great potential in you both. That's all." I smiled and nodded. "Can I get everything from here? And say goodbye to the other orphans here?" They smiled and nodded. "Of course. We want you happy and you need your belongings." I smiled and nodded.

"Okay! Come on Lest! Let's pack up!" He was happy and nodded. His hair was currently mixed up. The red and white of his hair weren't split down the center, but he did have strands of his hair easily mixed through his short hair.

They had done as asked, letting us say our goodbyes to the orphanage before taking us to their home.

"Could you two promise to cooperate with us?" "Okay! Just don't separate us!" Lest told them and they nodded. They smiled and pat our heads, bring us to two connected rooms.