Another Day

"Another day in the boring life in Arcadia, why are Mondays even a thing?" These thoughts ran through y/n's head as she grabbed her two bags (one school and the other she brought everywhere) and went downstairs.

"Morning hun, how did you sleep?" Her mother ,Angie, greeted as she placed a plate of food in front of y/n.

"Normal, nothing interesting." y/n responded as she placed both bags by the bottom of the chair and started eating.

"Well that's good, at least now you're getting some sleep." Angie commented as she washed her own plate.

"Alright imma head out to school now, love you." Y/n finished her food before giving her mother a kiss and grabbing her bags before heading out the door.

"Okay, be safe and have a good day!" Angie screams after as she closes the door.

"You too!" Angie heard the muffled voice of her daughter.

Y/n grabs her skate board that was sitting against the house and heads her way to the school.

With her peaceful skating and the occasional hello's to people she arrived at the school just in time and dropped her skateboard off in her locker and made her way to her first lesson.

"Morning miss Janes." Y/n greeted her math teacher and she was also greeted as she walked in and sat down in her seat as more and more people started to fill in the room.

The class started and y/n couldn't help but listen to the hushed whispering to the two boys in front of her's conversation.

"What are we going to do now, we've lost the dumb tracking device and Blinky's going to kill us." The boy who y/n understood as Jim Lake.

Of course y/n was interested and kept on listening to the conversation as she usually A'ced all of her math tests.

The two went on about trolls, fighting, a bridge and more about this Blinky character.

Y/n opened up her notebook and immediately wrote everything she just learned into the book that she labeled 'Trolls???'

The whole day the boys kept on talking about this stuff and y/n just kept on writing in the notebook. The last few lessons y/n didn't have any lessons with the two so she actually spent it doing her work.

Just to give some context y/n is not being a creep but doesn't like to not know things due to her anxiety and hates secrets.

4 July 2022