Make My Body Levitate (Danny Fanfiction)

{ Hi Guys! This is my first fanfiction. I hope you guys like it. Please leave comments if you like it! Thanks!}

BASIC INFORMATION:

My name is Haley. I am a 20 year old girl. My favorite band is Hollywood Undead. They're not only my favorite band, they saved me. My life used to me normal. Looking back on that life where I am now, it was perfect. We were any other middle class family. I went through a deep, dark time a few months ago. My father died in a terrible car crash. I was thinking about killing myself. My mom hates me. I'm an only child. Nowadays, my mother couldn't afford another child. With all the drugs.. and alcohol. Plus, she hated me... why would she want another. She blames me for his death. I don't know why. She just does. The only reason I still live with her is because I have no where else to go. Hollywood Undead's music made me stronger. Even though my life is fucked up, I will carry on. Through it all. No matter how hard it is... I will be strong.

************************

~Haley's POV~

I wake up in my bed. My pillow is still soaked from all my tears. Every night, no matter what I cry. I cry for my dad, my fucked up life, my terrible self. I just cry.

I drag my self out of bed and down the stairs of our house. When I walk into the living room/ kitchen area. My mom is passed out cold on the couch with 2 empty bottles of Jack Daniel's next to her and a dusty ash tray on the table next to her. I stare at her in disgust.

I walk to the freezer and pull out some frozen Eggo waffles and throw them in the toaster. When they pop, I throw them on a plate and run up to my room. I get on my laptop and log into Facebook. I get a message from my best friend Madison. She's the only one that seems to love me in this world. The message says "OH MY GOD. HAY. GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS."

I quickly respond anxiously with a "What? Maddy tell me!" I see the 'Madison is typing' on the bottom of the instant message window. It finally appears. I can't believe it. I am shocked. I nearly cry in excitement. The message reads "I just bought us two tickets to the Hollywood Undead concert next Friday! Happy Birthday Bitch! <3" My 21st birthday is next Thursday and Madi told me that she was going to do something extra

special this year. But this... this is amazing. I can't believe it. I message her back "I can't wait. Oh my god. Madison Foster, I love you. Thank you."

END OF CHAPTER 1.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer. ;)