Saving Bo, the princess of Woody's heart

~1~

ONCE UPON A TIME,
Woody was on his horse, Bullseye. When all of a sudden, he hears the voice of a beautiful princess, named Betty.
Betty is Woody's love interest. "Where is that coming from?" Woody wondered to himself. Betty, also to Woody knows her best as Bo.
Once Woody saw where her voice was coming from, he went over to her right away.
"Miss?" Woody asked. "You startled me." Betty said. "My apologies my dear. I couldn't help hearing your wonderful voice from a distance." Woody said. "You heard me singing?" Betty asked. "Why yes I did, as a matter of fact, the whole village heard your beautiful voice." Woody told her. "How far do you live my dear?" Woody asked her. "Not too far." Betty said. "May I take you home Betty?" Woody asked. "Please, call me Bo." Bo said. "Every well, Bo. May I take you home?" Woody asked. "I'd like you stay at my home." Bo said. Woody looked at her. "Now that's a risky thing you're of me." Woody said. Bo looked at him. "I do would not mind staying with you." Bo said. "My dear, you're going to be a princess, you know thetroulbe i'd get in if I kept you at place." Woody said. "You said you loved me." Bo told him. "I do love you. I also want what's best for you." Woody told her. "Well, if I told you, that I was already the princess." Bo said. "You're already a princess?" Woody asked. "Why yes." Bo said, holding Woody in her arms.
"You do feel nice on me." Woody said. Bo smiled. "You have the most loveliest smile." Woody told her. Bo then went to Woody's castle. "This is your castle?" Bo asked. Woody looked at her. "Yes." Woody said.

~
Bo looked all around. "It's nice." Bo said. "Thank you princess." Woody said. "Come on, I wanan lie down with you, since you are all mine." Woody said.
Bo smiled. Woody was taking her hand in his. "My princess, will you become mine?" Woody asked. Bo looked at him "Yes." Bo said, kissing him.

The next day, Bo was not there. "Good morning my princess. Princess?" Woody asked.
"PRINCESS!" Woody yelled. "She's gone!" Woody yelled to his maid. "Who?" The maid asked. "I had a princess here and now she's gone." Woody said, running out the door. "Close the palace gates, my princess is gone! I shall return with her in my arms." Woody said, galloping off, to find her.
"Princess, where could you have gone?"  Woody asked. Then, Woody saw an evil queen. "What are you looking for?" she asked. "My princess. Bo." Woody said. "Follow me." said the evil queen. Woody followed this evil queen, to where Woody's princess was.  Then' Woody heard her screaming in pain. "PRINCESS!" Woody yelled. "I'm coming." Woody said. Bo was in a cage, trapped like a bird. "Oh my poor princess, what has she done to you my beautiful?" Woody asked. Bo was under a spell. "Release her!" Woody yelled at the evil queen. "Never!" she said. "I said, RELEASE HER!"  Woody yelled again.
Bo was scared. Then, the evil queen, pulled a spinning wheel. "NO!" Guards pulled out Bo, to prick her finger. "BO DON'T" Woody cried, it was too late, she had fallen into a deep sleep.

'
"Step away from her!" Woody cried. "Fight me if you want her!" The evil queen yelled. "I will never fight over a princess who bleongs to me." Woody said. Bo was in her deep sleep. Woody placed her on the couch. "Stay with me honey." Woody said, grabbing her hand. Then he, remembered that the true love's kiss was the way to get her up. "Don't leave me honey, I need you." Woody said, kissing her. Then, Bo woke up. "Princess." Woody said, hugging her. "What happened?" Bo asked. "Nothing beautiful." Woody said, giving the evil queen a look. "Come on, let's home beautiful." Woody said.
The next day, Bo and Woody had a fairytale wedding.
Bo's dress was pink and white. Woody had on his attire. Bo's maid and Woody's saw her, and loved her.
Once at the royal chapel, Bo showed up in her dress. Woody was in his attire. The bells chimed and the wedding was in full swing. Once Bo walked down the alise, Woody cried. The royal perist, was going to wed them.
"Woody, you take Bo to be your queen?"
"I do."
"Bo, you take Woody to be your king?"
"I do." Bo said. Woody put the ring on her finger,and Bo did the same thing. Bo smiled. Bo put the ring on Woody's finger. "You may kiss your queen." said the perist. Woody kisses Bo after the wedding. "I love you my queen of beauty." Woody said.
Woody and Bo rode off into the sunset, and they lived happily ever after.

The End.