Glitch In The System

Regular, depressing day for Astrix. He walks around playing with fire in his hands and before he knows it, a bank robbery starts. He runs towards the bell and catches the bank robbers in action, "PUT THE MONEY IN THE GOD DAMN BAG!" one of them yelled. Astrix walked in as he was tossing a fireball in the air and catching it, "How about you get into the bat?" he said as he uses his mind to put the bag onto their head and bash their head into the wall, killing them, "who's next?" they shoot at him as he uses telekinesis to stop them all with his hand. He than enters their mind and says, "I'm right here..." completely mind fucking them. He than creates an illusion for them and makes them see multiple of himself but only one of him than throws the fireball but they both flinch. One gets hit and the other falls to the ground crying. The fireball left a hole in the man as he dies and the one with the bag on his head got his head bashed in the wall so hard that his head cracked open but the bag covered it. Blood drips down from the bag and the guy that got the fireball thrown into him had his guts falling out. The guy crying on the ground got picked up by his neck by Astrix, "you bitch..." he than gets kicked and shot at but he blocks it with his fire turning it into a shield and throwing it at them. He was than driven into the street as a car comes honking and beeping going extremely fast. His life flashes before his eyes as he looks at the car and puts his hands up. He opens his eyes and looks at his hands as everything paused before he got killed. He looked around and everything was paused. He walked forward and the car drove by like nothing happened and he looks around, "what... the hell?" he said as he looks around extremely confused, "How am I not dead? I'm supposed to be dead?" He goes to a bridge and tries jumping off of it. He passes out and wakes up in the bridge again and looks around, "why am I not able to die?" he said as he looked around, "Is this a fucking dream?!" he yelled out as he threw a fireball into a car as it exploded. It flew towards him but everything paused in place. He admired everything that happened and once he moved out the way, the car flew off the bridge, "Why... can't... I... DIE?!" he yelled out as he stomps the ground and the ground cracks, "super..strength?" he said as he steps away from the crack and pebbles would come off his shoe. Just... let... me die!!" he said jumping off the bridge again, passing out, and waking up in his bed. "WHAT THE FUCK!"