- • 1: Perfect Peace • -

~ /1N: Perfect Peace ~

Although Y/N was beautiful, H/N realized it when caught by her charm as the first day of  [YOUR GRADE] grade begun. Walking along the path towards her adventures, as a new journey awaits. Y/N nervously walked to class.  "I'm late again." Y/N says as she gulps. Y/N, have a seat." [YOUR TEACHERS NAME] says. "Alright." She said nervously, trying to dodge all eyes on her. As Y/N looks for her seat, she looks at H/N. "Wow, H/N in my class ?😍" Y/N thinks to herself. Still confused on where her seat was, her teacher raised her voiced at her. "Hurry up, find your seat." [YOUR TEACHERS NAME] said hard-hearted. "S-sorry !" Y/N says embarrassed, as H/N looks at her. "Oh, your seat is over here, by me." H/N says confidently. "Oh my god, can this day get any better?" Y/N thought to herself. As Y/N walks by H/N, [YOUR TEACHERS NAME] starts her lesson. "So, we'll be working with factor 8." You couldn't focus in class. "Why would she put me with H/N ? I can't do this." 30 minutes into class, H/N passes a note to Y/N. She takes the note, feeling excited. As she reads the note, her face blushes so hard that it looks like a strawberry. "Wow, Summer break went by fast. Your looking even more pretty as always. I'm glad your sitting next to me ❤️"