"marry me?"

the suggestive chapter !!!

vil looked beautiful in a lot of ways, but he looked his best in their bed.
hair messy, body spent and limp, completely sprawled on the satin sheets, a thin layer of sweat... every single part of vil was beautiful, but,
vil, under him, his blood-red lipstick smudged on his lips and around his mouth from leona's kisses - and fingers too, leona was a strong-willed man, but when it came to vil, he was weak -, heavy breathing, hickeys as red as his lips.
vil looked at him like he hung all the stars in the sky.
"marry me," leona mumbled, the words scaping his lips quicker than he could process. "marry me,"
vil got up as quick as his tired body let him, the chains still around his body, "what?"
"you heard me" leona laughed, body relaxing into the sheets - or as much as the buttons that vil popped from his shirt could let him, since they were digging onto his back.
"where's my ring?" vil asked, stretching out his arm, wiggling his pretty fingers in front of leona's face. grabbing a stray chain, leona wrapped it four times around vil's ring finger, almost up to his knuckle.
"do you think i am stupid enough to buy an engagement ring without you?" vil laughed, hugging his hand to his chest. he stared at it for a couple of seconds, just to crawl on the bed and sit on leona's lap. leona sat too, holding vil by the hips.
"i trained you well, didn't i?" vil giggled, hand lightly tapping, condescending, on leona's cheek. leona couldn't help, and chuckled at vil's adorableness. even if he was very fucked out and had lurred speech and souded kinda dumb, like leona fucked his brains into stupidity.
"that you did, your highness," leona combed vil's hair with his fingers, trying to tame his sweaty hair the way vil liked. it didn't work very well. "heaven forbid i disappoint my queen, as that's the highest of sins."
vil caressed leona's cheek, looking at his eyes the way the always did when he got quiet, very quiet, but at the same time, loud sense of pride. like vil was proud to be his and he could feel the love vil had for him radiating like heat waves from his body. "right as always, my king."
vil kissed him, slow, delicate, nails scratching on his stubble, and if they kissed until the sun came up, well, that was between only the two of them.

that really is the end.. um comment if you want their marriage or some random sequel of their life after, or both, commenttt! <33
any feedback is welcomed if it's not depicted rudely