𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

Everyone got into position. Nam-ra was beside On-jo, Jiwoo was beside Su-hyeok, Dae-su beside Hyo-ryeong, she beside Ji-min and so on.

The fire was whooshing and Su-hyeok spoke "Dae-su."

"Yeah?"

"How was your audition?"

Dae-su scoffs "They said I have to lose weight." Su-hyeok chuckles.

"Well you're a good singer. Sing for us. I wanna hear it."

"Just forget it. I don't want it."

"I actually really like that song." Dae-su looks at Joon-yeong who was looking at the fire.

"Is that so?"

"Mm-hm."

"Really?"

"It's really nice." Su-hyeok nods, Dae-su looking at Su-hyeok.

"You sing well." Dae-su smiles and clears his throat.

"It'll cheer us up."

Dae-su started singing.

" ♪ Let's go once it's over ♪ Let's go anywhere ♪ Once we're done studying 12 hours a day ♪ "

Everyone joins in except Nam-ra, On-jo and Jiwoo.

After the singing

"That song was really nice." Hyo-ryeong smiled at Dae-su.

"Didn't you say that it sucked?" Dae-su looked at Hyo-ryeong annoyed.

"Well, now that I actually listened to it, I think it's kinda nice." She looks down to the ground.

"That was encouraging, Dae-su." Wu-jin throws a wood into the fire.

"How long... have you been smoking for?" On-jo asks looking at Nam-ra.

"Since eighth grade." Nam-ra looks at On-jo which made eye contact to each other.

"I had no friends and a lot of stress back then, but when Jiwoo came up to me I had that one good friend." Nam-ra looks down as she said that.

"Do you need another friend though?" On-jo questions her.

"I'm not sure." It became quiet until On-jo spoke.

"You always put up a wall. You'd always read your book and never said anything. Wasn't it because you hated us?"

"I never hated you guys, I just wanted to talk with Jiwoo."

"Well, I never really liked you. I thought you didn't talk to us because we were beneath you." Hyo-ryeong sighs.

"I kind of hated you and Jiwoo. There were times that I wish you both would just disappear." Joon-yeong looks at Nam-ra and Jiwoo sadly.

"Aren't you three close? You're the top three students." Ji-min looks at Joon-yeong questioning him.

"That's why I hated them. No matter how hard I work I was always third But it's okay now, I think I was able to be third because of Jiwoo and Nam-ra."

"But third is still okay." Dae-su said looking at him.

"I can't even beat 20th, right?" Dae-su closes his hand pointing it at Su-hyeok which he fist bumps.