Untitled Part 1

The 11's Storyline (In Order!One day, Goon and Pane had just bought a small building in the city of Uique. They had been living there for a while, but decided they wanted to make a show to get more money, and to meet some people.They named the show G&P, standing for Goon and Pane. They decided that they would invite a band for their first episode. The band's name was GM, and they invited them to there show for an interview. This was what their show looked like --->https://www.roblox.com/games/6653312141/The-Show 

 After the show, Pane had an idea. She told Goon on how they should make a group with Mugs and Gutz, and Goon said that they'd agree if Gutz and Mugs did.Pane met up with Gutz and Mugs and asked them personally at a cafe. Gutz said that they'd join if Mugs did, but Mugs said no. Pane asked Gutz if they could talk in private and so they did. They went behind the cafe and Pane pulled out a gun and said that they had to join. Gutz complied. When they went back into the cafe Gutz didn't say anything, and Pane asked if they were going to join the group again. Mugs still said no, but Gutz said yes. Mugs was confused, but said that they'd talk about it when they got home. Pane was angry, and left the cafe calling someone. She called Dooms, saying that it was time to actually try to do some dark magic, and to force Gutz and Mugs to join. Dooms was excited, and earlier that day Dooms and Pane met up in a forest where no one could find them and they did the magic.The next day Pane got a call from Mugs and Gutz saying that Mugs would join. And that is when they started their show. 5 Months LaterPane and Mugs got into an argument, and no one would agree with eachother. 

Pane was angry and called Dooms so they could make Mugs agree with Pane. They were fighting about what role everyone would have in the show/band.Dooms complied and they did the magic again, but it didnt work cause a cop caught Dooms, not Pane though. Dooms purposely wanted to go to jail to meet another Tiny who would teach them for about dark magic. Dooms didn't mention Pane to the cops, and Pane got away. Dooms was sentenced 2 years in jail.Pane decided to agree with Mugs, even though she didn't want to. Life was normal and they continued their life normally. 1 Month LaterTheir group had gotten popular, but Gutz didn't like how they didn't get as much attention. They felt left out in the group, so they decided to lash out at the group in public on accident. After Gutz realized what they did they ran away and ended up at a bar.Gutz drank some [REDACTED] at the bar. Someone then sat by Gutz and said they saw what happened and said that she could join their group/band.Gutz took the offer and joined, but had to sign a contract.So Gutz signed the contract, not reading it.1 Week LaterMugs and Goon were worried and didn't know where Gutz went, but Pane was happy that Gutz left.

 Since Gutz hadn't even took their stuff from the apartment they shared, Goon's demon thing got worse, since they felt bad and Pane tried their magic secretly in their room, but Goon's demon thing could sense it, and she tried her best to keep it in. Meanwhile, Gutz was being controlled, and had to do whatever the guy at the bar wanted.Gutz was being forced to be an assassin, and had to kill whoever their 'boss' wanted to.2 Years LaterMugs, Goon and Pane were doing good with there group/band. They were all happy, and Goon and Pane hadn't thought about Gutz in a while, but Mugs was still sad, but was happy to be in the group.Mugs decided that they wanted to go on a vacation by herself, and rented a boat to sail in.Mugs wanted to go to a different island, but they bumped into an island that had a small shop on it, and decided to stop there. 

Mugs went onto the island, and rang the bell to alert the shop keeper that they were there. The shop keeper came out to the shop and talked with Mugs.  Mugs brought up Gutz, and Gutz finally recognized Mugs.[CLIFF HANGER]