The happening

One day im walking to the park then i saw a suspicious guy and suddenly stab be Ugh
i said: fck im bleeding what is happening im gonna faint.
I faint when  i woke up im in the grassy feeling then i look above i saw 2 moons?
i was suprised i think im not on earth i saw some human using magic is this even real?
i said to myself: holy molly if thsi is real i need to act like them they might get suspicious to me.
i walk but i saw some weird people charging to them as i thought it was a demons they attack each other i run i hide but i saw this demon Caught me i did not think she was There, i run but can't run she bring me to her home i can't understand what she saying til she use soem magic on me that made me understand what they're saying.
I got her off guard i escape run and i find and good place to made a base hide and use for the mean time i ask soem people about this world and place i got soem golds i use it to buy weapons and stuff i also use my last 40 gold to buy materials i buy this thing called Forging Tool.
it has the ability to forge by using some magic stone when i got back to my base i use it and i made some house and wall as i reach my limit i faint again.
the demon girl was on my house what!!!!

To be continue